Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lurked the recruiting board for years before signing up 7 years ago and I still don't frequent the main board much. Its been a while since it's been this much fun. We're seeing a ton of activity, getting great results and have plugged in people here that no one is giving crap. Hope it can stay that way. We're always a bag man and a recruit 180 away from losing our contributors and putting poor Gerry in front of a firing squad.

Why else would Zion go to Oak Hill to play with Dior for 2 years if not to prep for a championship run?
there are dozens of reasons. oak hill has been a prime destination for schoolboys for decades now

Baloney. The staff can play Nova ball with these guards, give it a rest everyone knows what you think about Mac and Cruz. Just maybe you're wrong?...or ... maybe not. Well I hope you're wrong. But Zion will get his minutes. Your boy Joe will be the 4th guard or worse. None of these guards are worried about Joe, including Kadary.
I’m not gonna get all into this but I’ll just say if you think JG3 as a senior will be the 4th guard you better change that expectation lol

You don’t owe me anything. Just want to make sure you can handle what the recruiting is going to be like for 2022 class haha. Your brain may explode with their strategy

Something that hasn't been widely speculated? Do tell...

How did guys move up and down in the rankings when there's literally been no AAU this spring? Too much politics. Apparently each teams board has input into this. According to the UK board they immediately dropped Anselem when he dropped UK as an option?

You don’t owe me anything. Just want to make sure you can handle what the recruiting is going to be like for 2022 class haha. Your brain may explode with their strategy
Seems like 40 minutes of hell, with a couple of rim protectors, mixed in with Mike D'Antoni offense.

i'm sure it doesn't bother him, but if my parents had gifted me with a handle as magnificent as micawber etienne, i would be deflated every time someone referred to me as simply . . . "mac"
It is for this reason that I try to always refer to him as Micawber.

i'm sure it doesn't bother him, but if my parents had gifted me with a handle as magnificent as micawber etienne, i would be deflated every time someone referred to me as simply . . . "mac"
Says you Gary Stevens...

This thread is replete with no info othrt than back and forth jib or jab among posters,
4Qr1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors