Class of 2016 - C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown

Jeremy L. said:
Makes sense. I'm more surprised he passed up an opportunity to play with a HOF coach who is coming off a Final Four run as well as a team who has success developing foreign big guys.

I can tell you one thing: Coleman and Chukwu are a lot happier.

image.jpg
perhaps we should stop mocking them and their #6 recruiting class. They earned it; sent an assistant to Turkey to see him.

Kind of like how this #7 class completely panned out.

We may not get Turkey or Ham, but don't forget the Mystery Meat.

At this point, our recruiting looks like a Sloppy Joe. But I know it is a temporary feeling of despair. We will get some blue chippers in 2017.

HoustonCuse said:
At this point, our recruiting looks like a Sloppy Joe. But I know it is a temporary feeling of despair. We will get some blue chippers in 2017.

Hopefully it turns around soon...because it's disappointing coming off two Final 4s in four years.

Came down to Cuse and NC State, as if even this morning coaches still thought we were the favorite but weren't overally confident because NC State had a good pitch.

Hopefully it turns around soon...because it's disappointing coming off two Final 4s in four years.
Are you guys serious? If TT commits, we're bringing in new players at every position. Two top 50 recruits and another in the top 100, to go along with two solid transfers. And that's leaving out Mystery Man.

I guess this is what you could officially call "a BIG disappointment"

Came down to Cuse and NC State, as if even this morning coaches still thought we were the favorite but weren't overally confident because NC State had a good pitch.

The thing is that there was a reason NCSt can pitch playing time.

Agreed. This is Kris Humphries all over again [was committed to Duke, opted to go to Minnesota to be the focal point and get unlimited shots, to support his desire to be one-and-done].

Too bad--kid would have made a helluva addition.

would have fit amazingly well in jbs system on and off the court.

iommi said:
It'll be either Mystery Man OR TT.

Does that mean they play the same position?

Seems we would take both with 3 scholarships to give.

I have narrowed down the mystery man to one of these.

Attachments

• mystery-01.jpg
    mystery-01.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 169
I'm not sure why it was ever put out there if it was such classified information?

It's not classified. A lot of folks have already figured out who he is. It's been talked about on Twitter, so it's out there. I don't think it's irresponsible, therefore, to let people know there is a guy out there who could become an attractive option. It gets dicey when people want his name.

Everyone should understand all of this relatively soon. Bottom line: mystery man may never become an option. I think he will (just a gut feeling) and hope we get him.

Seton Hall is out of scholarships, so what does TT do now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom