Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

As alluded to earlier in this thread, we're in good shape here.

-
cm-23138-050624abe3a9e6.jpeg

I have exactly zero inside information. But I feel pretty good this one gets sewn up this weekend.
Zero??

You are the inside information. You are Jimmy B!!!!

Can we expect a commitment soon... He has his coach, host family and half the team coming with him for MM.

-
I am no expert, but it is never a bad sign to see that much participation by family, friends and your coach. It either means he is very serious about Cuse and wants a number of opinions, or he is setting up his host family for a huge disappointment when Ace Hood never walks out onto the floor

I am no expert, but it is never a bad sign to see that much participation by family, friends and your coach. It either means he is very serious about Cuse and wants a number of opinions, or he is setting up his host family for a huge disappointment when Ace Hood never walks out onto the floor

Or he just wants his old host family to meet the new "host family (his SU team)"

If I were James Arthur my entrance would be me crop walking out to Ace Hood tonight. If that happens... he is I and I is he.
I imagine "crop" walking being a mixture of crip gang members dancing in a Native American style to some Dre beats while praying to the rain gods for a fertile agricultural harvest. C Walk with me homie. *Reference Sandra Bullock in The Proposal for visual example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

I imagine "crop" walking being a mixture of crip gang members dancing in a Native American style to some Dre beats while praying to the rain gods for a fertile agricultural harvest. C Walk with me homie. *Reference Sandra Bullock in The Proposal for visual example

-
Its suppose to say crip. This phone is a bag of douchhheee.

-
Glennon posts a lot of nonsense.

I think maybe the coolest possible way for a guy to commit would be to arrange to arrange player introductions to happen, then future orange there to be accknowledged (McCullough and Joseph) and have Diagne stand up, grab the mike and say " Count me in too coach!".

I think maybe the coolest possible way for a guy to commit would be to arrange to arrange player introductions to happen, then future orange there to be accknowledged (McCullough and Joseph) and have Diagne stand up, grab the mike and say " Count me in too coach!".

That's not allowed by NCAA rule. Unless you were being sarcastic. Then carry on.

I see a lot of ee cummings in Lawrinson.
I agree.

she being Brand

by ee cummings

she being Brand

-new;and you
know consequently a
little stiff i was
careful of her and(having

thoroughly oiled the universal
joint tested my gas felt of
her radiator made sure her springs were O.

K.)i went right to it flooded-the-carburetor cranked her

up,slipped the
clutch(and then somehow got into reverse she
kicked what
the hell)next
minute i was back in neutral tried and

again slo-wly;bare,ly nudg. ing(my

lev-er Right-
oh and her gears being in
A 1 shape passed
from low through
second-in-to-high like