Class of 2021 - C Riley Mulvey (NY) Offered | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Riley Mulvey (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another upstate big SU was unable to real in. Pretty remarkable that we are losers to Indiana, Washington and now Iowa.

National rank over 200 and not a top 20 at Center - yeah, I'm heartbroken over this - really needed a 5th center to keep the pine toasty

Favour Aire 6-11 and Dereck Lively 7-1 both fit the type of C Syracuse needs in the middle of the zone

We haven't even offered these guys - they're in areas we recruit - yet we are chasing a guy that's not even in top 25 at his position?

Another upstate big SU was unable to real in. Pretty remarkable that we are losers to Indiana, Washington and now Iowa.
The Albany area has been rather unkind to SU these past few classes. Odd. We've missed out on numerous prospects.

The Albany area has been rather unkind to SU these past few classes. Odd. We've missed out on numerous prospects.
In the history of CBB less than five guys went from Section 2 to the Cuse. Never been a pipeline.

In the history of CBB less than five guys went from Section 2 to the Cuse. Never been a pipeline.

To be clear, I'm not suggesting it's a pipeline -- but by my count, we've gone after three recruits in the last 5 years or so from Albany -- Hameir Wright, Andre Jackson, and now Mulvey -- and we're 0-3.

To be clear, I'm not suggesting it's a pipeline -- but by my count, we've gone after three recruits in the last 5 years or so from Albany -- Hameir Wright, Andre Jackson, and now Mulvey -- and we're 0-3.

JGIII? Lydon? Ring any bells?

Granted, neither was from right IN Albany, but I’d certainly consider Glens Falls & Pine Plains part of the greater Capital District region.

cuse-recruiting-meme-iowa.png

Hopefully in the long run none of those three will hurt us. Hop "stole" Wright who hasn't done much. Hard to grade Jackson's freshman year. Both of them played at AA and I've mentioned before that something about the program I don't trust. Mulvey I am a little surprised. He might have connections with Fran but so did a lot of other kids from here but none have gone to corn country. We'll see if Mulvey ends up going there.

Also, going father back in time, there's Kevin Huerter, Greg Koubek and Sam Perkins :(

JGIII? Lydon? Ring any bells?

Granted, neither was from right IN Albany, but I’d certainly consider Glens Falls & Pine Plains part of the greater Capital District region.
I mean, they're both from places that are an hour away from Albany, but I suppose.

And what'd we miss?

Hopefully in the long run none of those three will hurt us. Hop "stole" Wright who hasn't done much. Hard to grade Jackson's freshman year. Both of them played at AA and I've mentioned before that something about the program I don't trust. Mulvey I am a little surprised. He might have connections with Fran but so did a lot of other kids from here but none have gone to corn country. We'll see if Mulvey ends up going there.
Just to add to my post, Mulvey also attended AA before he left for prep school, so all three if them went to AA. Like I said, something about the AA program that I don't trust.

And what'd we miss?

Well, Riley Mulvey, for one -- who plays a key position of recruiting need.

Honestly, it's okay to look in the mirror every once in awhile and admit that our coaching staff has missed a few recruits that they targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom