Call it a hunch re: Tyler Ennis' ankle | Syracusefan.com

Call it a hunch re: Tyler Ennis' ankle

But...but...the announcer said it will DEFINITELY swell up on the plane ride back to Syracuse. He was pretty adamant about it. Almost obsessed.

Tyler Ennis will be 100% for Duke and will have no swelling on his ankle because the kid has ice in his veins
Damn you! I just thought of that same line and was about to post it.

Screw this, I'm outta here.

It will 110% be sore.

Lucky he didn't roll it after jumping, similar to what the Miami player did last game. Sprains are incredibly obnoxious to heal--I'm currently recovering from one.

It will 110% be sore.

Lucky he didn't roll it after jumping, similar to what the Miami player did last game. Sprains are incredibly obnoxious to heal--I'm currently recovering from one.

Yeah, but you're decades older and not in shape. ;) just kidding.

I had a high ankle sprain in college. The kid pulled a Bruce Bowen on me when I took a turnaround jumper on him. I came down right on his shoe. I'm lucky I didn't break it. It took a good 6 months to feel right again, and that was without all the rehab and PT stuff we have available today. I still remember that scumbag. He was from Conn. Go figure.

But...but...the announcer said it will DEFINITELY swell up on the plane ride back to Syracuse. He was pretty adamant about it. Almost obsessed.

That comment stuck out to me as well. How would he know what the extent of the injury was? Usually commentators don't like to speculate as to the extent of injuries because there is no way to know. Cory Alexander promoted himself to medical doctor right there.

That comment stuck out to me as well. How would he know what the extent of the injury was? Usually commentators don't like to speculate as to the extent of injuries because there is no way to know. Cory Alexander promoted himself to medical doctor right there.

Probably played and has done it tons of times.

I thought the announcer meant that in general feet and ankles swell during a flight. I don't think he was implying any special knowledge about Tyler. Take your shoes off during a flight. When you put them back on, they will be tighter than when you took them off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom