Can you hear the outrage... | Syracusefan.com

Can you hear the outrage...

690West

Moneyline Master
In the medias voice in this presser? Wow. Bunch of losers

I can't believe how angry these reporters are at the firing. They're Livid

HAHA, Paterno was informed over the phone.

It's a room full of child rapist apologists. Amazing

Think the really charged up ones are students, by the sound of their tinny voices.

The media at this press conference are comporting themselves with the dignity of Moe, Larry, and Shemp spending the night in a haunted house.

The best part is that Curley and the others either resigned or took leaves of absences. Paterno was FIRED.

Think the really charged up ones are students, but the sound of their tinny voices.

You're totally right. I was just thinking that.

Must be guys from their SBNation blog and student newspaper. Total apologists.

I am stunned by the media. Honest to God. Have they not been following what this is about? Do they think the student reaction should influence the BOT? Really?

Pathetic by the media.

Surma is doing a great job of being calm though - you can tell he wants to go off

Ben_Jones88 Ben Jones
Students surrounding Paterno shrine. Pictures and tears all around.

Somebody needs to shuffle the children out of the room and let the adults speak.

I am stunned by the media. Honest to God. Have they not been following what this is about? Do they think the student reaction should influence the BOT? Really?

Dash, I couldn't agree more.

All he should have said is read the grand jury report. Enough said. Do they want him to trash Joe Pa?

WOW no wonder Paterno felt he could cover this up and get away with it. Do these reporters read and comprehend.

RF, this is amazing to me. Quite frankly, this is the reaction I was expecting if they let him finish the season.

Some kid just said "are you aware there is rioting downtown right now". Surma calmy says "uh no since I'm sitting right here"

Heard that--talk about lack of perspective, given the nature of this scandal.

Some kid just said "are you aware there is rioting downtown right now". Surma calmy says "uh no since I'm sitting right here"

Have to give this guy some credit. He's weathering a tough storm with dignity. I would not want to be him.

Gotta be students. A bunch had backpacks. This is so ridiculous and despicable that they are standing up for him.

Man, the local and student media sounded like whiny little girls. You could tell when a professional was asking a question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom