Can you name the last ten Final Fours? | Syracusefan.com

Can you name the last ten Final Fours?

I got all 10. Not too hard with multiple choices. There was usually one team in each list that I knew either never made it or not recently. I'm looking at you Boston College!

You guys are savants of a particular type. I couldn't name any, and only got last year's in the quiz because it was multiple choice. No clue for the year before. Won't even bother continuing... I think my memory is committed to more prurient interests.

Funny that Pitt was in some of the multiple choice options. LOL

LOL! Someone should go over and post this on the Pitt board ... but I think it'd be too subtle for 'em :D

aced it. multiple choice is easy, doubt i could name all 10 years off the top of my head.

You know this quiz is a joke when it asks about Final Fours and Pitt is in one of the answers.

Come on man!

I can do every title game since '79. A lot of the semi's losers are forgettable but this quiz only lists the champion in one of the choices, so piece of cake.

I can recite every Final Four since 1984.

God I love meeting weirdos like me who dedicate way too much brain space to sports facts.

I can name every champion in every major sport since probably the mid-80s, but I can't do actually useful things like change a tire or building something from IKEA.

God I love meeting weirdos like me who dedicate way too much brain space to sports facts.

I can name every champion in every major sport since probably the mid-80s, but I can't do actually useful things like change a tire or building something from IKEA.
i literally cant turn a screwdriver but can tell you who won the last 50 masters

and im ok with that

Eric15 said:

Ditto. I cant hang up a picture but i can tell you who won every nba championship in the last 40 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom