Cancelling Scout | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cancelling Scout

BOOM, cancelled...my first move with the group and I plan to stick with you guys for a long time.

Goodbye Scout... they offered me a 3 month complementary subscription w/ a new writer so I wonder if they're feeling the sting of everyone cancelling on them. Little do they know that I wasn't paying for their writers I was paying for the insider access provided by the mods. Thanks again to everything they do.

exactly...if I wanted to pay for article content I would have gone back to Rivals...

Kind of sucks we didn't know about this, admins. My thing renewed 5 days ago for an entire year.

Kind of sucks we didn't know about this, admins. My thing renewed 5 days ago for an entire year.

Okay, you guys are off the hook... they just let me cancel. :)

And yes, I too will follow "the management" into the depths of hell. Provided of course that Greg Robinson is not there.

I'm paid through next May. Oh well, some of their "premium content" just might leak out. :)

Like all the stories about ND and SEC recruits.
Maybe we need premium memberships so the nation does not know all the ding and secrets of Orange Nation!

Just spoke with my credit card company they are goign to dispute the charges but the guy couldnt guarantee they could get me out of it. The exodus must have gotten back to someone up top because theres a post on Manley about them getting new Admin for the site and asking us to stay.

We hear you, but we had to keep it on the down low best we could. You see many are already banned from scout. Like Tom said somewhere else here, when we have a premium side, we'll work with you to make it fair.

haha, yup when I just called and cancelled they said they are finding a new publisher for it and to stay on for three more months.

haha, yup when I just called and cancelled they said they are finding a new publisher for it and to stay on for three more months.

Jeez, I only got offered two months. They must like you more

i didnt get offered anything!! :mad:

I just said that my subscription renewed 5 days ago, and I didn't want it to. I had my "I'm going straight to Amex to contest the charge" jab ready, but they were polite and said they would refund it within the next 30 days.

They offered me a free 3 months as well and pubed their new writer who would "be on board very soon" Thanks but no thanks.

Just called. Very simple to cancel. They offered me the three months but I refused, though I still get to keep the subscription until my anniversary date (Sep 29), although I'm not quite sure how helpful that will be.

Viva la Revolucion!

Same story as everyone else. The laid-back California kid on the other end offered the usual 3 months to stay and asked why I was canceling.
I was on the the old quarterly plan which was due to renew on October 4th.

Looking forward to the new Manley Zoo.

Same story as everyone else. The laid-back California kid on the other end offered the usual 3 months to stay and asked why I was canceling.
I was on the the old quarterly plan which was due to renew on October 4th.

Looking forward to the new Manley Zoo.

New Manley Zoo should be called the Melo Center.

I cancelled probably 10 days ago and they were offering 3 free months then too - also with an explanation that a new writer would be starting very shortly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom