cant possibly overstate the inportance of todays game | Syracusefan.com

cant possibly overstate the inportance of todays game

this will be a tougher game...thought this weeks ago. not a given at all. lgo!

If we dont wanna be crapping bricks on selection sunday this is another must win

I agree this is a big one. Cant lose to this type of team at home, the margin for error is too slim. The -5 spread worries me some. From a gamblers perspective its a bit of a stinky fish, and generally you want t run towards that smell. But this team has layed well as of late and hopefully vegas is just a little hesitant and/or late to the party.

Anyway Im currently on a flight to California and I paid 8 bucks for wifi just to watch this game and it dosent support watchespn!!!!! Hellppppp! I guess p2p or whatever is an option but man I hate using that.

Roll Cuse said:
I agree this is a big one. Cant lose to this type of team at home, the margin for error is too slim. The -5 spread worries me some. From a gamblers perspective its a bit of a stinky fish, and generally you want t run towards that smell. But this team has layed well as of late and hopefully vegas is just a little hesitant and/or late to the party.

Anyway Im currently on a flight to California and I paid 8 bucks for wifi just to watch this game and it dosent support watchespn!!!!! Hellppppp! I guess p2p or whatever is an option but man I hate using that.

Oh man that sux. U need a slingbox!

Definitely a big game. Georgia Tech can break a lot of hearts in Syracuse and Durham their next 2 games, let's hope they're halfway successful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom