Captain Morgan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Captain Morgan

Just an example of how bad today was for Shrader, was listening to the NC State radio feed via SiriusXM, they were killing Schrader, the color guy literally said, "I've never see a QB at this level not be anywhere close to wide open wrs". Year 6 of the Babers era, god help us.

It doesn’t get ANY less incompetent than Garrett. 8/20 average 3 yards a pass. If you think Jacobian Morgan can’t be better than that, you’re out of your mind. I was around varsity kids last week with better arm talent than GS.
See Morgan vs Louisville last year. If Morgan was competent he would have started vs Ohio. I am a Morgan fan but there is no way we are better with him. Dino see Morgan in practice. Do you think Morgan doesn't start because Dino likes losing? He doesn't owe you a look at Morgan.

See Morgan vs Louisville last year. If Morgan was competent he would have started vs Ohio. I am a Morgan fan but there is no way we are better with him. Dino see Morgan in practice. Do you think Morgan doesn't start because Dino likes losing? He doesn't owe you a look at Morgan.
I think Dino is a terrible football coach. GS is clearly better than TD but Tommy got the start this season, if GS starts from day 1 we might already be at 6 wins if we beat Rutgers.

Lmao the guy waited weeks to play GS over Tommy. Tucker started 4th on the depth chart last year. He isn’t the best at judging talent lol

I feel like I missed some super vague insider info from someone’s brother’s friends Dad who is way high up there with the AD…. About Morgan.

Because what we’re doing now is going so well? 20 points the last 2 games with about 400 yards of combined offense. GS doesn’t beat pitt, why not try something else.
Because Morgan hasn’t soon is anything
Sure the last two games have been poo but they’ve won a few
I do think Morgan should have gotten more run today

I feel like I missed some super vague insider info from someone’s brother’s friends Dad who is way high up there with the AD…. About Morgan.
I’m super high up there in info. Even higher then the insider KCSU /s

How can you both complain that Shrader didn't start over Tommy and then complain that Shrader shouldn't be QB? You really think our #3 QB is the key?
Because our coach didn’t know who gave us the best chance to win, and that could’ve cost us a game against Rutgers. So we’re supposed to all the sudden trust Dino’s judgment?

How can you both complain that Shrader didn't start over Tommy and then complain that Shrader shouldn't be QB? You really think our #3 QB is the key?
I’ve been on the record in chats and game threads since last year that I think Morgan is the best of the three.

You’re hilarious

It doesn’t get ANY less incompetent than Garrett. 8/20 average 3 yards a pass. If you think Jacobian Morgan can’t be better than that, you’re out of your mind. I was around varsity kids last week with better arm talent than GS.
It’s not that simple. Just because some one throws more accurate doesn’t mean the team is better. The coaches already know Morgan won’t be difference in winning next week. Our passing game is limited and has no cohesion. Easy for fans to say take a chance. As a coach you have to take the chance of winning with a forunula that has worked more often instead of a formula you haven’t seen work yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom