Class of 2015 - CB Davante Davis (FL) Verbal to Texas | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Davante Davis (FL) Verbal to Texas

I understand ... the hard part is a lot of these kids see this perception and develop an opinion because of these types of morons.

I hear ya brother. Perception will only change with on the field results. I am convinced we will beat FSU and Clemson soon enough its just a matter of when and where. I'd save their twitter addresses for this Fall. May be sooner than we think.

I hear ya brother. Perception will only change with on the field results. I am convinced we will beat FSU and Clemson soon enough its just a matter of when and where. I'd save their twitter addresses for this Fall. May be sooner than we think.

I agree ... plus when you have a team full of kids that hear the outside world say they aren't wanted and your school isn't worthy that is some of the best bb material out there. I honestly believe in this team not so much from the standpoint of winning but more so in character and heart. Some of them are extraordinary in terms of what they have overcome and the coaches seem to impress me more and more everyday as people not just coaches. I'm really proud to cheer for them and have them represent this school.

Most important takeaway out of this whole situation, regardless of the outcome, is that we have entered a new level in recruiting. We will start to land some studs, just a matter of time. Our staffs' uncanny ability to connect with these kids early on is incredible. Some of the behind-the-scenes stories are awesome.

It's not like we don't have any good players for them to look at in the NFL. We have done pretty well recently, and that is the end goal. Maybe easier to shine at SU, and stand out for the scouts.

" should have better offers than Cincy and Syracuse" . Oh Lord

I have no problem with that comment. We have no one to thank but ourselves for the perception that we have in the College Football community right now.

I have no problem with that comment. We have no one to thank but ourselves for the perception that we have in the College Football community right now.
we could thank grob

" should have better offers than Cincy and Syracuse" . Oh Lord
He is a clueless person when he made that comment, and goes on to say he is a BCS type player. We were his 1st BCS offer, so when I read an ignorant person's rant, I ignore it.

I hope Eskeridge and Whigham light the ACC on fire this year.

Pretty sure we don't have to worry about Eskridge doing that, I just think we have to worry about Whigham staying healthy. If he is, that dude is a ballhawk, and will get enough takeaways to get noticed by the next level people.

tep624 said:

I don't know... We've been steadily improving since Grob left and to miss on that is lazy reporting. At the very least they should be aware of the caliber of recruiter we have in McDonald.

I don't know... We've been steadily improving since Grob left and to miss on that is lazy reporting. At the very least they should be aware of the caliber of recruiter we have in McDonald.

We haven't been ranked in over TEN YEARS! We're going through a rebuilding process and have been steadily improving, but Syracuse offering a kid at this point in time is not the same to the outside world as FSU, USC, Notre Dame, Texas, Michigan, Ohio St. any SEC school, etc. And it won't be the same until we start putting together consistent seasons where we are ranked, and spatter in there some appearances in significant bowls, and WINS in significant bowls. Because that's what we did in the 90's, and that's why the program was respected nationally in the 90's.

tep624 said:
We haven't been ranked in over TEN YEARS! We're going through a rebuilding process and have been steadily improving, but Syracuse offering a kid at this point in time is not the same to the outside world as FSU, USC, Notre Dame, Texas, Michigan, Ohio St. any SEC school, etc. And it won't be the same until we start putting together consistent seasons where we are ranked, and spatter in there some appearances in significant bowls, and WINS in significant bowls. Because that's what we did in the 90's, and that's why the program was respected nationally in the 90's.

Sure - we're not at that level yet. But we are far better than what most national media, bloggers think we are. We should be see as an up and coming team that snags good recruits and turns then into NFL players - that is who we are.

Now rated 88/89 by twentyfourseven. No comment, no judgement, just for what its worth.

Now rated 88/89 by twentyfourseven. No comment, no judgement, just for what its worth.

He said to himself before he went to bed "I will be a better player tomorrow". He woke up, looked at the recruiting sites and said "Holy Cow!! I should have done this long ago, maybe I would have gotten that Bama offer earlier."

Sleeping is good for ratings.

I will give my left arm to hold on to him.
Let's hope you grab him with your right arm too because I'm not sure a cut off left arm will do any good holding onto a corner of his size. ;)

Davante Davis‏@SaluteMe_103 21m
Mississippi State offered
1f64f.png
1f64f.png