Class of 2015 - CB Davante Davis (FL) Verbal to Texas | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Davante Davis (FL) Verbal to Texas

@JohnGarcia_Jr: Miami (Fla.) Booker T. Washington three-star CB Davante Davis has de-committed from #Syracuse, he says. Story on way

:(

Here is somthing my son does not have the choice for. If the coaches were fired or left ok if the school was punished harsh by the ncaa ok... Somthjng like that I see. But not just oh people noticed me now... No way you put your word out there people are counting on your word ... You live with it

Here is somthing my son does not have the choice for. If the coaches were fired or left ok if the school was punished harsh by the ncaa ok... Somthjng like that I see. But not just oh people noticed me now... No way you put your word out there people are counting on your word ... You live with it

Unfortunately I think he had "buyers' remorse" from the moment his commitment went out on the internet. I think that is why you see some of these kids commit and decommit several times over. They are just that unsure of their decisions.

Unfortunately I think he had "buyers' remorse" from the moment his commitment went out on the internet. I think that is why you see some of these kids commit and decommit several times over. They are just that unsure of their decisions.

Agreed. He had nothing Syracuse related on his Twitter page, and as much as we joke about reading too much into Twitter, it can be telling. As far as Shy, he sounds like a fantastic young man, I look forward to him joining the family in June!