CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he could grad transfer and return if he's not getting the draft projections he wants by then.
I would think we would welcome Duce back if it came to that. Duce would have to earn the starting spot back if he came back on the team. All things being equal, you play with the guys who stayed and got you to where you are. Nothing against Duce but loyalty should be rewarded if players are equally talented.

Last edited:
Canada
wrestlemania viii wrestling GIF by WWE

I don’t follow the NFL as closely obviously but I would imagine the list of UDFA now playing in the league compared to those on a field is quite the difference.

I think Duce bet on himself, no problem with that, and it comes with a $$$, but the risks can bite you in the you know where long term and this is starting to the look like that.

I wish him well, and it isn’t that deep, but this ForEvEr oRaNge thing said about transfers. Nah, you left the team I don’t really care anymore.
Especially when it’s only applied to certain players that it’s been arbitrarily decided can be supported, while others can never be spoken of again unless you’re trashing them.

He’d have an uphill battle competing with Jerry and Delaine for snaps.

Real talk, if he transfers back asap and sits, can he play the start of next year? Or is it a calendar year? Or would he have to be a grad transfer to start asap?

Listen, I'm fine if we're the boomerang school. You come to us. Play a few years, transfer to your summer fling / girlfriend in canada / you guys wouldn't know her... and then you just come on home back to Cuse.

We get ya most of the time, you get to see what's out there and we're all happy in the end.

He's not traveling with the team this week, coach's decision.

Something has to be up.

He's a good kid and I'd welcome him back in a second. I've been showing him as much Orange love on the Twitter as I can (as have other cuse fans)

Do you mean this Saturday or last Saturday?

Message board comment, so take it for what you will:

If LSU coaches think he’s transferring bet he won’t be learning much in practice there. Wonder if he’d come back next semester and be available for spring practice etc.

If LSU coaches think he’s transferring bet he won’t be learning much in practice there. Wonder if he’d come back next semester and be available for spring practice etc.
If I’m him why appear in 4 games get the year back.

Did he redshirt for us I want to say he started as a true freshmen?

Has he regressed? He was great as a true freshman when he was picked on when teams tried to stay away from Garrett Williams. Soph season he was still a good tackler but he got picked on pretty often, especially on double moves. He does look a little heavier than he used to. Who knows what happened? Maybe he got some money and wasn't as hungry as before? All we know is that he has clearly regressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom