CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
My backyard here in Utah isn't too shabby either...and my taxes are infinitely lower! :)
385771934_10220456726008177_1014492930541872589_n.jpg

Didn't he enter the portal the day after "the incident"?

My understanding of the portal process is that after a player declares he is going into the portal it takes a couple days for it to actually happen and the player appears in the portal. It’s conceivable that he requested to go into the portal a couple days before the incident.

Didn't Duce use up his 1-time xfer for immediate eligibility when he went to LSU?

If he comes to SU, won't he have to sit out 1-year?

Didn't Duce use up his 1-time xfer for immediate eligibility when he went to LSU?

If he comes to SU, won't he have to sit out 1-year?
Yes, in all likelihood. There are exceptions (mental health?), but none look reasonable for him.

Well, he attended the Pinstripe bowl after he transferred

All he shares is Syracuse stuff on his instagram

He suddenly was left off of the travel roster last week

He was rumored to be at the game on Saturday

It’s all completely speculation…
Welp…if he was suspended by BK and ended up at the dome this weekend, I doubt he ever suits up for LSU again. I doubt that’s gonna fly in Baton Rouge.

It cannot be a coincidence that this is happening after game 4 if he isn’t looking to transfer again.

Very interesting development.

Welp…if he was suspended by BK and ended up at the dome this weekend, I doubt he ever suits up for LSU again. I doubt that’s gonna fly in Baton Rouge.

It cannot be a coincidence that this is happening after game 4 if he isn’t looking to transfer again.

Very interesting development.
Agree. This whole situation is fascinating in light of the Lequint news later on too. Duce loved playing at Syracuse.

My backyard here in Utah isn't too shabby either...and my taxes are infinitely lower! :)
385771934_10220456726008177_1014492930541872589_n.jpg

I wanted to move from NY to Utah or Colorado but the drastic pay cut and house prices negated any tax savings there were, by a lot, for me.

My backyard. (I am jealous though, still wish I had moved to Utah)

IMG_0043.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0042.jpeg
    IMG_0042.jpeg
    419.6 KB · Views: 39
Correct - I will always refer to CNY as "home" but I have zero desire to every move back to New York.
We have zero desire to have you back.

Just kidding. Your welcome home anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom