Class of 2016 - CB Monquavion Brinson (GA) to Georgia Southern | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 CB Monquavion Brinson (GA) to Georgia Southern

That appears to be positive...right?
Yeah, sounds to me like he's planning on getting here and proving the coaches wrong.

Brinson is one of those guys who apparently didn't have his offer pulled but was basically told, "we'll honor it but...well..."

Yeah, sounds to me like he's planning on getting here and proving the coaches wrong.

Brinson is one of those guys who apparently didn't have his offer pulled but was basically told, "we'll honor it but...well..."
Is he a January enrollee?

Maybe Babers is re-evaluating his stance on recruiting Georgia, considering his midwestern kids just got trucked by a bunch of Georgia "C" recruits who never left the Peach State?**

I have complete faith in Babers and his staff, but I seriously question the strategy of willfully jettisoning a kid who had multiple power 5 offers in favor of taking rustbelt kids who weren't even getting a sniff from other P5 teams.

*** I seriously doubt that is the case.

Maybe Babers is re-evaluating his stance on recruiting Georgia, considering his midwestern kids just got trucked by a bunch of Georgia "C" recruits who never left the Peach State?**

I have complete faith in Babers and his staff, but I seriously question the strategy of willfully jettisoning a kid who had multiple power 5 offers in favor of taking rustbelt kids who weren't even getting a sniff from other P5 teams.

*** I seriously doubt that is the case.
Well I certainly give HCDB a wide berth as far as his recruiting choices but this kid appears to fit the profile of bigger DBs - and he's ready to fall in our lap. If I had to bet - I'd bet he ends up here.

Ill take a kid who has a chip on his shoulder with something to prove. Has the motivation to work hard and prove people wrong! Just hope if he does make it here he gets a fair and honest chance to prove himself.

Ill take a kid who has a chip on his shoulder with something to prove. Has the motivation to work hard and prove people wrong! Just hope if he does make it here he gets a fair and honest chance to prove himself.

I don't know why he wouldn't. It does nothing but help the team if a guy the new staff isn't counting on playing much lights it up and is playing his way into the lineup.

I don't know why he wouldn't. It does nothing but help the team if a guy the new staff isn't counting on playing much lights it up and is playing his way into the lineup.

It's not like those things don't happen though. I have no idea if it would or wouldn't with this staff but it happens all the time in CFB and the NFL.

I for one am thrilled that Monk Brinson has decided to show he's going to be an impact player for us.

He kooks like a keeper to me!

monqua su football 556052.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom