Class of 2024 - CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered

I assume we will be there today for the final? Wish we would go after underrated Jayden Reid from LuHi. Need some NY toughness on this roster.

My sense, based on convos I've had with various folks, is that Boogie is a long shot. That being said, Autry is quite active on the recruiting trail from the get-go. He and the assistants saw Boogie not too long ago. To say Fland is not coming to SU may or may not be true at this point. I've seen multiple comments from SU fans on social media the past few days stating SU has zero shot here. I would respectfully disagree with that.

Hey, at least Boogie is tracking SU at this point. Not too long ago, a source of mine said SU was backing off recruiting him, but maybe now, SU isn't :)
I agree. I don’t have a problem with this. It’s a very important decision for the young man. He doesn’t seem to be in a hurry so he might as well do his due diligence. I’m glad he is still keeping SU in his sights.

So do I
how the new staff performs between now and the end of the next portal window will tell us a lot about Red’s ceiling.

UConn just won a N.C. when their coach hadn't won a tournament game in 5 years. You don't make judgments on small windows. Either way, by the way. It took JB 9 or 10 years to get to the final four.
Nah... if red doesn't sign 3 five stars, lure in 3 of the top 5 transfers and win a natty next year i want him fired. If he cant do it in the next 12 months, he will never be able to do it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom