Chad Ford tweet tonight: | Syracusefan.com

Chad Ford tweet tonight:

jekelish

Living Legend
"CJ Fair with a huge game today. His stock has been on the rise lately. Dion Waiters also special again."

CJ, despite how bad he's been, has seen his stock rising? Really?

I don't see it, he's not tall enough to play PF in the pros and his SF game is not the NBA SF game.

"CJ Fair with a huge game today. His stock has been on the rise lately. Dion Waiters also special again."

CJ, despite how bad he's been, has seen his stock rising? Really?
I bet he has conflated cj and james into 1 . . . he'll correct that

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

I think CJ has amazing potential, but it really depends on how he comes along in his development.

what have you done for me lately? and cj was on fire... both on d, the steal, and of

I just took a look at Chad Ford's rankings:

23 (5th SG) Dion Waiters (who Ford says could jump 10 spots or more if GMs are convinced his attitude issues are gone)
36 (6th C) Fab Melo
82 (17th SF) CJ Fair
98 (24th SF) Kris Joseph
108 (24th PF) Rakeem Christmas
130 (23rd PG) Brandon Triche
162 (38th SG) MCW

If he can add a long range shot to his repertoire he will be golden.

If he can add a long range shot to his repertoire he will be golden.

In the fall of 2010, an email with various quotes from Mike Hopkins circulated amongst those "in the know."

For the record, I am not one of those "insider" guys who usually gets this kind of stuff, but one of my friends was nice enough to forward it to me... Here's what Hopkins said about CJ in October 2010, before he ever played a game for SU:

"CJ might be the 10th guy this year, but he could be Big East Player Of the Year in 2 years. He's got all the tools. Crazy athlete like Wesley Johnson... Doesn't have currently Wes' range, but he can hit 15 footers and right now he's a BETTER, more physical rebounder than Wes. He might be able to give us minutes at the 4 this year."

CJ (to me) appears to play in slow motion, yet he can get by anyone.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom