Class of 2014 - Chad Mavety | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chad Mavety

He also scheduled last official months ago . If he commits he could always cancel. He may not have planned on committing so early

He also scheduled last official months ago . If he commits he could always cancel. He may not have planned on committing so early

I agree. It will just be interesting to see what happens after his visit to Cuse.

Bama just got a verbal from another big time JUCO OT today. Wonder if this would effect Mavety? I wouldn't think Bama would take 2 JC tackles .

Also jamaraco jones one of the top tackles in country decides between Michigan Michigan st and Ohio st tomorrow

At least he got right to the point.

3qvxpe.jpg

Chad Mavety @chadmavety55 14m
Heading up to Syracuse tonight! For my unofficial tomorrow ill be there with my Center @HMrkulic and Running Back T-Lock!

Haris Mrkulic@HMrkulic 4m
Getting a lot of love already from Syracuse fans! #GoOrange

Full house tomorrow.

Chad Mavety @chadmavety55 14m
Heading up to Syracuse tonight! For my unofficial tomorrow ill be there with my Center @HMrkulic and Running Back T-Lock!

Haris Mrkulic@HMrkulic 4m
Getting a lot of love already from Syracuse fans! #GoOrange

Full house tomorrow.

Here's his Nassau highights.

The closest thing Flushing has to one is third-year center Haris Mrkulic, who also plays defensive tackle. The 6-foot-3, 260-pounder has made strides on the defensive line and while he might not be a Bromley, Mrkulic is getting looks from the University of Delaware, among other schools, and there isn’t even much film on him yet.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/high...ill_program_on_its_way_g4CeOKJY0TGo663czuDY5O

Not holding my breath on getting any sort of commit this weekend but man would he be an enormous get and a huge boost to this class.

Here's his Nassau highights.

The closest thing Flushing has to one is third-year center Haris Mrkulic, who also plays defensive tackle. The 6-foot-3, 260-pounder has made strides on the defensive line and while he might not be a Bromley, Mrkulic is getting looks from the University of Delaware, among other schools, and there isn’t even much film on him yet.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/high_school/football/flushing_still_program_on_its_way_g4CeOKJY0TGo663czuDY5O[/quote]

Thanks. Didn't even catch that. Guess that's what I get for trying to do "real" work at the same time as posting.

KJ, Ishmael and Mavety are going to make or break this class. All must gets if you ask me. Franklin was a must get as well.

KJ, Ishmael and Mavety are going to make or break this class. All must gets if you ask me. Franklin was a must get as well.

I would be happy with 2 out of 3. I think we have a good chance of getting a longshot guy with Mcdonald late. Not a NY longshot, likely someon down south or off the radar right now.

We have an extremely good chance to land all 3. Just have to seal the deal.

I sure hope so. All signs point to us being in really good shape here but we can't afford to let these guys slip away.

Good quality kids are going to emerge as we go - they do every year. We're also in on a lot of Florida kids still that we're not talking about, kids who have multi offers; Kadeem Goulborne for example.

We have an extremely good chance to land all 3. Just have to seal the deal.

I hope so, but I'll believe it when I see it. We haven't fared too well of late with these types of recruits. I want to believe...

I hope so, but I'll believe it when I see it. We haven't fared too well of late with these types of recruits. I want to believe...
Mavety - Main competition OSU, Alabama already might not have room at the inn.
KJ - Main competition Michigan doesn't have room at the inn
Ishmael - Main Competition Pitt, Illinois, Miami. Pitt runs too much, Illinois is Illinois, Miami hasn't offered.

That's why i think we'd have a great shot at them.

Mavety - Main competition OSU, Alabama already might not have room at the inn.
KJ - Main competition Michigan doesn't have room at the inn
Ishmael - Main Competition Pitt, Illinois, Miami. Pitt runs too much, Illinois is Illinois, Miami hasn't offered.

That's why i think we'd have a great shot at them.

I hope you're right, but I'm not sure I buy the "does/might not have room at the inn" argument. We see the power schools over-commit every year, then they either 1) have kids who don't qualify, 2) tell kids "sorry" no schollies left or 3) grey-shirt the overage.

umm

Ryan @
10m
Garden City (NY) Nassau C.C. 4 star offensive tackle Chad Mavety is not going to make his visit to #Syracuse this weekend.
Saw this. Different TOS. Different views on this weekend. Lets wait and see what happens. (I don't know what happens)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom