Class of 2014 - Chad Mavety | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chad Mavety

Elaborate please

i have no idea i just saw that tweet.

Mavety tweeted this am that he was coming up today with a few teammates, then it was switched to tomorrow, now this. would be interested to find out the reason

I am hoping he didn't get nervous with Jamaraco Jones commitment, get nervous, and wait to save himself a spot, especially with Elumenor still considering OSU

Hoping it was weather related. Maybe an over protective parent(or reasonably protective parent) not wanting these guys to drive up in all of this heavy rain.

officer_barbrady_move_along_sm.jpg

Don't worry about it. He's still going to visit. Just not this weekend.

Chad Mavety @chadmavety55 5h
As soon as I commit I'm staying 100% loyalty to my team! No switching up I'm a man of my word

I try not to interpret tweets but I'm guessing from his tweet today that he is letting everyone know that he is going to take all his visits before deciding.

Chad Mavety @chadmavety55 5h
As soon as I commit I'm staying 100% loyalty to my team! No switching up I'm a man of my word

I try not to interpret tweets but I'm guessing from his tweet today that he is letting everyone know that he is going to take all his visits before deciding.

As he should. I understand the benefits of committing early but I'll never knock a recruit for taking his time and wanting to figure out where he wants to spend the next four to five years of his life and potentially further his career. I wish him well, but PLEASE COME TO SYRACUSE!

something tells me reporters will put coach urban meyer under the microscope again...digging,digging and more digging.

something tells me reporters will put coach urban meyer under the microscope again...digging,digging and more digging.
That would be a good guess.
aaron-hernandez-gun.jpg

He was 19 and enrolled at UF

WOW❗❗❗ and the florida staff never noticed.

and he has a watch that must have 4 oz's of fake gold built in over tattoo's that are a double bladed knife on each arm.

I like this buckeye convo on twitter...

1. jbook@jbook37 1h
  2. Eluemunor Gesicki Mavety :)
  1. Jason Parker@NUTZFORdBUCKS 1h
  2. @jbook37 Knox-Ohio State Eluemunor-Ohio State Mavety- Syracuse
  1. jbook@jbook37 1h
  2. @NUTZFORdBUCKS Mavety didn't make the Syracuse trip. I think FSU could be a player for Mavety if he's not happy about being the 5th OL

@jbook37 He is saying on twitter that he plans to reschedule his Syracuse visit. I think Stephen Collier may very likely influence Knox.

I like this buckeye convo on twitter...

1. jbook@jbook37 1h
  2. Eluemunor Gesicki Mavety :)
  2. @jbook37 Knox-Ohio State Eluemunor-Ohio State Mavety- Syracuse
  1. jbook@jbook37 1h
  2. @NUTZFORdBUCKS Mavety didn't make the Syracuse trip. I think FSU could be a player for Mavety if he's not happy about being the 5th OL

@jbook37 He is saying on twitter that he plans to reschedule his Syracuse visit. I think Stephen Collier may very likely influence Knox.
Things are definitely shaping up well for us

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Call it a gut feeling, yet still a long shot, but in Feb 2014, Mavety will be Orange! #trendsetter
I likethe optimism although it seems an eternity to get there.We are already half way through the year.Summer then Labor day and start putting up the holiday decorations. Once the football season begins the rest of the year flies by.Then my grandson will be a year old and developing more physically and mentally. The little guy is already a lot of fun. I know allgrandparents think their grandchildren are special but the difference here is that this kid is MY GRANDSON! He is one good looking little boy.:p

Call it a gut feeling, yet still a long shot, but in Feb 2014, Mavety will be Orange! #trendsetter
Don't JUCO's have an earlier commit date? Maybe in December or January, possibly even November?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom