Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling

I mean he has a chance to start I don’t understand this at all

No he doesn’t we have a guy who won us 2 ACC games our starter may not have. He was likely to be behind Welch.

Next year could in theory be DeVitos last if he plays well and Welch is definitely done so it’s a huge hit overall.

This and the Shy development -- a left-right combo to the midsection.

...a little lower.
F9DCF2B8-DF53-4968-BF18-A61AF49D20B0.gif

I thought he would eventually transfer, but thought it would be next year. This really hurts us for this upcoming season.

It doesn’t just hurt for this year. It likely hurts down the road. If we don’t get a good transfer right away, the next QB won’t be coming into the program for another year, and he’ll be a raw freshman. It’ll take him time to develop. So the next QB is a few years away from being ready to play. Welch and Culpepper shouldn’t be a part of the conversation.

Sounds like Stephen Bailey knew what he was talking about. Kid never wanted to be here. Was apparent.

It doesn’t just hurt for this year. It likely hurts down the road. If we don’t get a good transfer right away, the next QB won’t be coming into the program for another year, and he’ll be a raw freshman. It’ll take him time to develop. So the next QB is a few years away from being ready to play. Welch and Culpepper shouldn’t be a part of the conversation.

DeVito has three more years. It’s not THAT bad.

Agree on all accounts. Big time loss.

If he stays healthy that's true, but with the QB injuries we have witnessed the last 7 years i will be holding my breathe anytime someone comes within 5 years of TD.

I’m talking about an injury. Ya know, like Dungey. Like back to back 4-8 seasons.

Taking Money’s comments at face value, it seems like a wise decision for the young man to be close to family as he looks to pivot and move forward. Good for him. Glad he found a Juco close to home. All of us on this board have likely made a bad decision or two in college. Hopefully he is learning from those experiences.
Time for us to find a QB that can come in. Hopefully the someone caretaker is referring to is not just a body. With an “up in the air” oline going into next season we absolutely need a talent capable of playing minutes if Devito gets injured.

Way light on the yards lol

I originally had 4,000 typed but then decided the Neal/Adams/Howard trio that must be fed will “only” allow for an efficient 3,500 which allows me room to be pleasantly “surprised”.

Agree on all accounts. Big time loss.

A transfer is going to be in our future. It’s alm
Taking Money’s comments at face value, it seems like a wise decision for the young man to be close to family as he looks to pivot and move forward. Good for him. Glad he found a Juco close to home. All of us on this board have likely made a bad decision or two in college. Hopefully he is learning from those experiences.
Time for us to find a QB that can come in. Hopefully the someone caretaker is referring to is not just a body. With an “up in the air” oline going into next season we absolutely need a talent capable of playing minutes if Devito gets injured.

It wasn’t a bad decision. If reports are true, he struggled academically. You don’t transfer to a juco if you’re in good standing academically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom