Charles Davis Milford Academy | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Charles Davis Milford Academy

More weird is that Murray claimed he had actually spoke to him on the phone..

I don't understand why R1vals would drop the story and Murray is saying there is some legs to it.. I can't imagine we would pull the scholly. That'd just be stupid right now. Whether you need more than 1 RB or not.. pulling a scholly this early in the season would just seem to be a glaring mess up on SU's part.

There was a problem yesterday because charles didn't know if he really wanted to commit to Syracuse but i assured him it was the best for him he loves the place. rivals didn't put out the story because he wasn't for sure rivals has called he actually doing all the interviews today hes a OrangeMEN 100% !

Thanks Mr. Davis, that is great news. I think he will be very happy at Syracuse, and we will be very happy with his decision.

There was a problem yesterday because charles didn't know if he really wanted to commit to Syracuse but i assured him it was the best for him he loves the place. rivals didn't put out the story because he wasn't for sure rivals has called he actually doing all the interviews today hes a OrangeMEN 100% !

That's great news!

Now tell Elijah it's his turn...

Wow, a dad that actually steered their son to SU, instead of away from us. Refreshing.

you are a wise man - well done

GameTime25

"now he has been recruiting for SU he has been saying that if he commits 3 guys will come with him on that same date."

Does that still hold true?

I routinely tell people that one of the best decisions I ever made was to attend Syracuse University. Syracuse has a great campus, is in a great area, and has a vibrant alumni base. I have lived in California, Colorado, New York City and New Jersey, and have connected with alumni everywhere. His degree will serve him well. Congratulations to your son and your entirely family!

Running b
Davis' video is quite impressive too
you. that can actually juke a guy off his feet is a player having in our backfield. Our last truly great in that respect was Floyd Little. Maybe I'm forgetting sone one inadvertently I assure you.

That's a clown question, bro
clown-closeup-new3.jpg

Your family has made a very good decision. Doug will help your son beyond football. He will have a chance to play early and will be coached by a true teaching staff. The university is truly amazing having all of the resources of a major university yet the closeness of a smaller institution. Most of my family attended Syracuse and my Father has been involved with the school since the 50's. It is truly a magical place and i believe your son will be very happy that he selected Cuse. Congrats to your family. It is nice to have you on board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom