Chase Jeter transferring from Duke to Arizona | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Chase Jeter transferring from Duke to Arizona

for 3 years of Rak, I was wondering who the blind man was who was picking the Mickey D team...

Same with Coleman. I realize his knee injuries prevented him from a halfway decent reliable contributor, but his freshman year when he was healthy demonstrated absolutely nothing in resembling anything close to being a Mickey D. No ill intent whatsoever as his post surgery work ethic, character, integrity, etc. speaks for itself...just keeping it real from a pure basketball standpoint.

Same with Coleman. I realize his knee injuries prevented him from a halfway decent reliable contributor, but his freshman year when he was healthy demonstrated absolutely nothing in resembling anything close to being a Mickey D. No ill intent whatsoever as his post surgery work ethic, character, integrity, etc. speaks for itself...just keeping it real from a pure basketball standpoint.

He wasn't healthy, even then.

We never saw the AA player we recruited in college, other than a few brief glimpses.

wowzer, can't believe there isn't more commentary here about this...
obv K will bring in a new class of studs but it's now a complete rebuild again with the entire front line of Tatum/Jefferson/Giles/Bolden/Jeter gone...
if Kennard or Allen go nba, next year will be a bit of a challenge for K, stud freshmen or not

obv K will bring in a new class of studs but it's now a complete rebuild again with the entire front line of Tatum/Jefferson/Giles/Bolden/Jeter gone...
if Kennard or Allen go nba, next year will be a bit of a challenge for K, stud freshmen or not

Yeah the Duke board is melting down.

ACC shaping up to be... interesting next year. lots of the top players leaving. Fairly big questions with the perennial contenders Duke/NC/uva. for right now I'd probably put L'vlle as the pre-season fav

Sounds like Bolden is headed to one of the Texas schools(TCU/SMU/Texas).

y8XHkJI.gif

ACC shaping up to be... interesting next year. lots of the top players leaving. Fairly big questions with the perennial contenders Duke/NC/uva. for right now I'd probably put L'vlle as the pre-season fav
L'ville could be losing Mitchell, Deng and Jaylen Johnson, who all declared (no agent). I'm sure they'll find a way to get them all to come back, though...

L'ville could be losing Mitchell, Deng and Jaylen Johnson, who all declared (no agent). I'm sure they'll find a way to get them all to come back, though...

Mitchell should go. He's a first rounder.

Duke and UNC would be sitting ducks next year for a typical Syracuse team.

Unfortunately...not sure we'll be a typical Syracuse team.

I think the entire conference will be down tbh. Louisville will be the favorite if Mitchell comes back.

Duke and UNC would be sitting ducks next year for a typical Syracuse team.

Unfortunately...not sure we'll be a typical Syracuse team.

If only we could have caught one break with early entry, and Lydon had stayed, we could have been.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom