Check Your Email - Syracuse Football Survey | Syracusefan.com

Check Your Email - Syracuse Football Survey

I loved it. They asked the same questions a dozen different ways. Like a broken record.
I found it strangely appealing:)

I just received/completed a lengthy survey about SU football including the game day experience, satisfaction with the product on the field, ACC Network, etc.
Responded. Complained about a lot of stuff, commended them for some stuff too.

Honestly, why wasn't there a question about my satisfaction with the survey? It was like taking an entrance exam

This survey actually reminded me of a time when I was at the Great Escape (Six Flags) in Lake George , while walking from our car to the entrance, when an employee approached me and asked me to do a “brief survey”. She was holding an iPad. After about 10 minutes I finally reached the entrance and she was still asking questions. I apologized and told her I had to go now. Lol

I commend them for doing this. I found the questions regarding views on the ACC and other conferences most interesting.

How is it that "A better product on the field" or "A more exciting offense" isn't an option, but better concessions is when they ask "what will make you come to more games"
I took full advantage of the write in sections

I just received/completed a lengthy survey about SU football including the game day experience, satisfaction with the product on the field, ACC Network, etc.

Interesting…

“The ACC and Syracuse Athletics are collecting information from fans about their football spectating experience this past year.”

Done

How is it that "A better product on the field" or "A more exciting offense" isn't an option, but better concessions is when they ask "what will make you come to more games"
I actually responded, "Put a winning product on the field" as the response to what else could they do to improve the game day experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom