Chelsea vs. Real Madrid | Syracusefan.com

Chelsea vs. Real Madrid

SUfaninAZ

All Conference
Don't care for either team but should be entertaining.

Oh... Thought it started this weekend. Utd. Plays Wigan sunday.equote="Bortukal, post: 707909, member: 1189"]Don't believe that's been set yet.[/quote]

Yeah I think they start it off with a "headliner" match but the epl teams don't get involved until the lower clubs beat up on each other for a bit.

That's right... Forgot.
Yeah I think they start it off with a "headliner" match but the epl teams don't get involved until the lower clubs beat up on each other for a bit.

Players don't ever go FROM Real TO ManU do they? It always seems to be the other way around.

Oh... Thought it started this weekend. Utd. Plays Wigan sunday.equote="Bortukal, post: 707909, member: 1189"]Don't believe that's been set yet.
[/quote]

That's the Community Shield. Pits winner of league and cup from prior year. Domestic league proper starts the following week.

Premier League teams enter the FA Cup in round 3, which is typically the first week in January. The first couple of rounds are for the dreamers (3rd, 4th tier teams and even unaffiliated beer league teams who've summoned the necessary funds to compete.)

That's the Community Shield. Pits winner of league and cup from prior year. Domestic league proper starts the following week.

Premier League teams enter the FA Cup in round 3, which is typically the first week in January. The first couple of rounds are for the dreamers (3rd, 4th tier teams and even unaffiliated beer league teams who've summoned the necessary funds to compete.)[/quote]

FA Cup winner, not League Cup. Hard to believe that Wigan won the FA Cup and then got demoted. They are also entered in the Europa League for having won the FA Cup last year.

Premier League teams enter the FA Cup in round 3, which is typically the first week in January. The first couple of rounds are for the dreamers (3rd, 4th tier teams and even unaffiliated beer league teams who've summoned the necessary funds to compete.)

FA Cup winner, not League Cup. Hard to believe that Wigan won the FA Cup and then got demoted. They are also entered in the Europa League for having won the FA Cup last year.[/quote]

Right, i meant domestic league and cup. League cup is a joke. Don't know why they get a european berth when top teams use it mainly for their b-sides

FA Cup winner, not League Cup. Hard to believe that Wigan won the FA Cup and then got demoted. They are also entered in the Europa League for having won the FA Cup last year.

Right, i meant domestic league and cup. League cup is a joke. Don't know why they get a european berth when top teams use it mainly for their b-sides

Any idea if there will be a replay I can catch ? - was stuck working late last night and didn't get to watch ...

Fox Soccer
Any idea if there will be a replay I can catch ? - was stuck working late last night and didn't get to watch ...

I think there are a bunch of replays on FSC. Should be on tonight at 11:00 est.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom