Clemson Attendance Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance Thread

All I can see on TM is which sections have available seats, not the map with the individual dots.

Man, “Frankly we shouldn’t” is not a smart thing to say to encourage people to buy tickets.

Guilt never works, it just pisses people off.
I thought that was a "unique" approach myself.

All I can see on TM is which sections have available seats, not the map with the individual dots.

Have to click on the “view map view” or whatever it says

Three things I check ,
scan TM map looking breaks in the every other row lines.
Stub Hub / TM price
Stub Hub Views per hour .

I had to zoom in
Hate to sound like an old invalid but can you post a screenshot of the map? I’m really curious to see what it looks like right now.

1695995615158.png

Wont let me get the whole thing but this is a decent snap shot
Hate to sound like an old invalid but can you post a screenshot of the map? I’m really curious to see what it looks like right now.

Syracuse athletic director John Wildhack said the Orange’s football game against Clemson will draw the biggest crowd of the season to the JMA Wireless Dome on Saturday, with an attendance of more than 40,000 fans.

When asked if attendance could reach 42,000 fans, Wildhack paused.

“Don’t know,” he said. “But I will say this, at a game like this, when it’s on ABC and we have the recruits we have for football and basketball, attendance matters and atmosphere matters. It’s impactful to a recruit during their visit.”

That’s gotta be like 8k open seats right? That is terrible

And reminder, that’s not the full inventory.

Seats are still being sold at every other row…….

Still lots being held back

Syracuse athletic director John Wildhack said the Orange’s football game against Clemson will draw the biggest crowd of the season to the JMA Wireless Dome on Saturday, with an attendance of more than 40,000 fans.

When asked if attendance could reach 42,000 fans, Wildhack paused.

“Don’t know,” he said. “But I will say this, at a game like this, when it’s on ABC and we have the recruits we have for football and basketball, attendance matters and atmosphere matters. It’s impactful to a recruit during their visit.”

Get out in the public and start pushing discounted group seating John

The seat renovation/ reduction cannot come soon enough.
It’ll look better since they’ll be dark seats, but supply and demand. Ticket prices will increase and we will have a similar issue when people complain about the prices. I mean right now you can see clemson come in and play 4-0 Cuse biggest home game of the year for $50 all-inclusive of fees and people still aren’t buying

I’m sure there is some type of strategical reason not to release them all for free (devaluing the product etc) but for a game like this I really wish they would just release all remaining tickets for free and pack the Dome. Give them to the students.

That’s gotta be like 8k open seats right? That is terrible
If we’re at 42 , that’s ok , could get to 43 or 44. That will make building look pretty full and be loud!! I’m thinking when Clemson came up in the past they would bring 3 to 5 k. Nothing close to that this year. There were 45 plus for FSU last year it looked full.

I’m sure there is some type of strategical reason not to release them all for free (devaluing the product etc) but for a game like this I really wish they would just release all remaining tickets for free and pack the Dome. Give them to the students.

Cool, so I bought seasons, but if I didn’t buy seasons, I could just wait and get tickets to Clemson for free?????

That would be horrible lol

Cool, so I bought seasons, but if I didn’t buy seasons, I could just wait and get tickets to Clemson for free?????

I get that …. Give Vets free tickets , Boys and Girls Club. People won’t complain about that ( Most People )

I see what you’re saying but I’m not talking about to the general public, I mean exclusively to matriculated students. They probably pay more for two textbooks than I do for my ST.

Not to diminish our contribution to the program, but students are dropping like a quarter of a million dollars to go there for 4 years.

I do agree that it shouldn’t be given for free to to the general public as that wouldn’t be fair to the rest of the fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom