Clemson Attendance Thread | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance Thread

I still wonder what last year would be like if there was no late hit penalty at Clemson game. Not saying a single play or player is to blame, but that’s the biggest what if scenario I can remember in 30 years of cheering for this team and their foreseeable future

I still wonder what last year would be like if there was no late hit penalty at Clemson game. Not saying a single play or player is to blame, but that’s the biggest what if scenario I can remember in 30 years of cheering for this team and their foreseeable future
That was a bs call and they’re going to call that for Clemson every damn time unless FSU is on d

That’s true, but there will be a cost.

Who R ur sources bro? First come first serve is the way to go to support all the blue collar workers like urs truly plus my father n law is a veteran. were just gonna get there early and sit at the 50. U gotta stand ur ground 6’3 245 big boy.

Illegal man down field in 2018

Covering a fake punt in 21

There are PLENTY of what ifs to go around from the McNabb years. The ‘98 Tennessee game has 3 of those type moments just as big, if not bigger. The 4th down PI was much bigger IMO - mainly because I don’t think last year’s team has a snowball’s chance of winning more than 8 games with the schedule it played. 1998 had a shot to be a special year.

2019 step back and then 2020 free fall (+COVID) put them back to square one. Missing out again in 2021 and then losing six in a row in 2022 has not made it easy to bring people back, consistently.

Need a 8-10 win season this year and then follow it up with another 8 or 9 next year to get more people to commit to coming to the games on a more consistent basis.

They did go 7-6 last year. Beat NCSt, Purdue, Louisville, BC, UVA. They didn’t lose their last six games in a row.

They went 1-10 in 2020 during the Covid year. That is not representative of this program.
My point is our fan base these days needs to see a consistent winner

No the Tennessee pass interference call in 1998 and the one you mentioned is a close 2 in my mind

I’m so sad today I have a wedding to go to and I’m missing this experience today.
I'm similar boat.

I am traveling shortly and will be missing the game.

I'm trying to avoid this board until I get to my destination this evening.

Well there are two more but point well taken...

I'm similar boat.

I am traveling shortly and will be missing the game.

I'm trying to avoid this board until I get to my destination this evening.
That’s the problem there is no avoiding it today

35 minutes to kickoff. Quad is busier than normal. Inside the Dome is very sparse.

7CF3E94D-841C-4406-B37E-C2E00FA893DC.jpeg

Thank goodness there’s a limit on the number of coaches….

Concourse and quad seem pretty crowded. Dome isn’t really crowded yet but that’s expected.

Don’t shoot the messenger. I just spoke to an usher and he said announced crowd today will be around 40,000, but they only expect 30,000 actually in their seats. Last week there were less than 24,000 people in their seats. If true, it’s embarrassing for this community.

I don’t know how many it will be yet but I can tell it’s going to be more than Army was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom