Clemson Game... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nykeim half hearted faking a pass attempt...

C’mon, I like the kid but nobody is thinking one of our shortest WRs is seriously contemplating throwing it as a wildcat QB

That was one of the stupidest play calls I have ever seen when you look at all of the data available.

im-sad-now-5aa18c.jpg

Bad read by nykiem. That play is smart if you look to throw. Catches them by surprise. Instead they’re keying on run. I assume he had the option to throw and he pulled it in.
He was never going to throw it. The fake was half-assed a high school defense wouldn’t have bought it

I like going for it on 4th there since it really isn't going to matter, even though the result was hilarious and predictable.

Shoulda put the ball in the air imo.
With the way Clemson was coming I believe a TE dump play may have worked well there

You’re more of a veteran than this DW!! Never drink a lot on game night eve. That way you can get hammered on gameday and not remember the carnage.

ha, it was 75 and sunny yesterday for possibly the last time for like 7 months. I got caught up in the moment.

He was never going to throw it. The fake was half-assed a high school defense wouldn’t have bought it
Then it’s a terribly designed play. It has to be an actual option to work. A quick throw to the outside and it’s an easy gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom