Clemson Game... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
THe minute he faked the throw you knew he had no chance of getting the yard.

No stupid pump fake and maybe he can jump over the pile.

So our best 4th and short play is a 150lb WR at wildcat and run run him up the #@$%#& middle?!?!?!? Fire the staff now, I'm done with them.

I like going for it but that took way too long to get organized! Did anyone not see Rex was not under center by the time it was hiked.

that was some trickery there - I did NOT at all think that Johnson was going to run! I was sure he was going to pass.

Have Johnson fake right and not even look where he's going? Stupid

Fire Sterlin at halftime. He’s terrible

“Guys we’re gonna run it up the middle still, but with someone even smaller than our frosh RB. New Fast on 3!”

At least we saw something different. I’m glad we went for it. We have nothing to lose today.

Why do we keep running up the gut o. 4th and 1? It hasn't worked yet this this season.

Bad read by nykiem. That play is smart if you look to throw. Catches them by surprise. Instead they’re keying on run. I assume he had the option to throw and he pulled it in.

Let’s run a 5’8 170 pound receiver up the middle on fourth and one. Real creative. Solid logic

Given that we are playing Clemson, the OL has been ok thus far. Outside of the first play call and the 4th down play call, been about the horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom