Clemson Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rece Davis laughed at any chance of us even being competitive in our win and our almost win in ‘18. Yet now he feels the need to triple down. He’s an arrogant blowhard who should be lucky he has his job. Can’t stand the guy.

To be fair he's named Rece... He's been made fun of since he's started grade school. Naturally he's going to be a blowhard as an adult

That is a pointless bet.

if the dude put the $8.60 on Cuse to win out right he’d probably win double what he put in to win that $8.60. Although he’d probably lose it

Probably money laundering. Quick and easy way to wash $9K...unless of course Cuse pulls off the impossible!

Fully agree with Harris being suspended. Most players would learn from the experience, but given that Harris has been throwing tantrums and showing up teammates for the better part of 2 seasons now, I don't think he'll change.

That said, until now, it didn't seem like his PT was affected by his antics and histrionics, so from his standpoint, why change?

Let’s see how he handles the suspension
Maybe he takes his ball and goes home ?
Or does he grow positively from this ..
That’s why I said look for baron and Hendrix today
Hope he is man enough to take this as a learning opportunity and doesn’t run home. However my gut says he takes the “free year”.

I’m excited to see Barron and Hendrix get extended time today. Maybe Jovante Williams at some point too.

Well. Rece Davis said Dabolikes Dino so “they won’t run it up too bad”. Gulp

It’s a new day! Nothing to lose! Do some crazy stuff on the field! Wooooo! I’m way too optimistic but that’s how I start every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom