Clemson Game... | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude we get it. We are baffled why even after a bad decision, why you would say your done when at the time it was still a game. We all get your point, it was your quitting that was the problem. Syracuse fans say the team quits but Syracuse fans quit on the team every two minutes in these threads. Its crazy.

I'm not quitting on the team. Just this staff. These kids deserve better. They came out, and had a legitimate chance at a monumental upset in this chaotic season. Dino basically told them that they aren't good enough, and they promptly said okay. Acting like this is just one bad play is comical, but I'm obviously in the twilight zone if I'm in the minority here, and shall leave y'all to it. But hey, we were only down one score!

If we were 1-5 losing the way we did against UNC, Pitt, Clemson in the Duke & Liberty games as well, I don't think people would be as upset with the coaching staff. Today has been a step in the right direction. We need to keep this going forward. More games like Duke and Liberty are unacceptable.

Love that they review a not even close Etienne touchdown but they don't review the clear fumble. Pluck this conference

Forward progress in not reviewable... even tho that was BS

If we were 1-5 losing the way we did against UNC, Pitt, Clemson in the Duke & Liberty games as well, I don't think people would be as upset with the coaching staff. Today has been a step in the right direction. We need to keep this going forward. More games like Duke and Liberty are unacceptable.

We lost our best offensive weapon this game in Tucker. There is not much left in the cupboard to finish off the year.

I'm not quitting on the team. Just this staff. These kids deserve better. They came out, and had a legitimate chance at a monumental upset in this chaotic season. Dino basically told them that they aren't good enough, and they promptly said okay.

Why are you obsessing about this? Dino ended up making the right call. They forced Clemson to punt, got the ball back, and Rex decided to throw it on the ground.

We lost our best offensive weapon this game in Tucker. There is not much left in the cupboard to finish off the year.

He is out the season or is the staff wisely letting him rest for games in the future where he is needed more? I don't want him playing this game at 90% when we weren't winning. I hope the same is the case with Trill.

Had to waste the last timeout because the OC can’t get the play call in without less than 8 seconds on the clock.

Why is Culpepper still playing... Babers is complaining about having to play a young inexperienced team. This is perfect opportunity to get our young freshman QBs some experience so they are not in this position in the future.

Id let both Dillon and Morgan a series just to get some experience against a talented team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom