Clemson Game... | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game out of reach now. I’m depressed. I just turned on the TV and Rutgers is beating Michigan State. Yuk

Why are you obsessing about this? Dino ended up making the right call. They forced Clemson to punt, got the ball back, and Rex decided to throw it on the ground.

Okay, you guys win. The team didn't fall apart after the decision. It's all Rex.

Idiot announcer guessed Jim Brown. Like he would have been allowed at Clemson in the mid 50s.
Wes Durham knows more football history in his little finger than this thread combined. He was joking that that would be people’s obvious thought. You could hear it in his voice.

You watch our short yardage attempts this season? We got the ball back, the refs stopped a big play, not sure what the issue is.

Did people remember that we forced a punt and got the ball back? I'm confused by the story line. Wasting a TO was dumb, that I agree with.

You watch our short yardage attempts this season? We got the ball back, the refs stopped a big play, not sure what the issue is.
You prefer a 2nd and 11 from the 30 or a 4th and inches from the 41?

and that’s ignoring the issue of momentum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors