Clemson Game... | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is QB next week.

I think all the rest of our games are winnable. I think we lose out unless we make a change. I don't blame Culpepper for today or Liberty of course but I want Morgan or Dillon M.
Anyone else. Run 4 qtrs of wildcat.

For 2020 Syracuse, sure was to that point. And...they forced a punt.
And we lost 15+ yards in field position, due to the exchange of punts. The decision would have looked even more foolish if not for the horrible snap on Clemson’s possession

Who is QB next week.

I think all the rest of our games are winnable. I think we lose out unless we make a change. I don't blame Culpepper for today or Liberty of course but I want Morgan or Dillon M.
Have a lot of positives from this game. The score is not representative of how close this game was. Need to build off the positives. I too would like to see what else we have at QB.

We went from having the ball with a chance to take the lead to down by 26 in literally 7 minutes of game time. Wild.

Also, I love Rex, and this team still has tons of issues beyond QB, but we will not win another game all year with him starting at QB.

And we lost 15+ yards in field position, due to the exchange of punts. The decision would have looked even more foolish if not for the horrible snap on Clemson’s possession

You base decisions on when they were made .. not ten plays after the fact .. any hack can make great decisions after the fact

how would that even be possible?

peak insanity

I thought he said he would only come if he was the only QB recruit. Pretty sure that’s true. Dino’s fault yes but he shoulda never agreed

I thought he said he would only come if he was the only QB recruit. Pretty sure that’s true. Dino’s fault yes but he shoulda never agreed

For that year? What about the following 4 years?

So Pierre is now getting carries which means Lutz has really jumped him, not good for Pierre.

announcers said earlier he was injured guess not

what kind of pathetic program would agree to that ? What kind of non competitive kid would stipulate that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom