Clemson Gameday... | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice play by the DL last couple plays

That’s only a flag on us
Seriously.

By rule that was clearly PI because he didn't look back despite the fact that wouldn't have been caught either. But it's the fact that Clemson has gotten away with 2 or 3 blatant PIs or defensive holds that's maddening. It's always one-sided every single game in the ACC especially against this corrupt team.

How many years will it take before somebody teaches our defensive backs to turn? We give up so many yards on balls that are uncatchable.
It happens throughout college football. It's not a Syracuse problem alone. DBs play the man instead of the ball and that's why that happens. Turn your head and you'll get away with it 9 times out of 10.

Clemson is like Syracuse 1997. They are more talented and want to keep us close because they can’t close

I’m not sure why I’m seeing this but anyone else seeing some of our defensive line rushers literally just standing there during the live play?

Seriously.

By rule that was clearly PI because he didn't look back despite the fact that wouldn't have been caught either. But it's the fact that Clemson has gotten away with 2 or 3 blatant PIs or defensive holds that's maddening. It's always one-sided every single game in the ACC especially against this corrupt team.
The refs are not costing us the game or out to get us. This narrative is crazy.

I’m not sure why I’m seeing this but anyone else seeing some of our defensive line rushers literally just standing there during the live play?
Mush rush

With the state of this program, what are the odds that Villari transfers if he has a breakout season? At least he's an in-state kid.
Break out season of 3 catches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors