Clemson Gameday... | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy to say that when we're down 17 points. But you know damn well the calls are one-sided yet again and the calls against us have led to Clemson sustained drives and points and the non-calls have cost us points. If you're denying then then you're straight up lying. This is a one score game with fair calls. And yes we've done a lot wrong.
The “defend the refs even when they’re killing us” guys are worse than the “blame the refs every time we lose” guys.

Handed them 14 points by extending drives with the PI call on the first drive and the “late hit” call on another drive. Both 3rd downs.
Missed defensive hold - was blatant and obvious - on the 3rd down preceding the epic 57-yd FGA

Maybe run the ball more?
We've seen Shrader improvise and call his own plays all season. He hasn't done it today since he fumbled in the first time. Y'all enjoy arguing amongst yourselves. I'm going to get a haircut.

Had to throw it away there. This game is over,

I
I mean, has it been this far? Doesn’t mean if we played 10 times it’d be the same, but in this game, I dunno that we have 3 scores in us.
If you can’t score three times then you can’t win

Truthfully just jettison football focus on all your other sports with what we've got facility-wise coaching wise we will never compete for anything.

Someone has to ask post game

Dino please explain the thinking w three minutes left in the first half down by a score. Three Hail Mary throws and then no time out and then try a 57 yard field goal. Why not run the ball three times and try to get the first let alone better position to at least try a FG and click down the clock?

Also why didn’t you call a timeout to check the Alford catch?

Coach I know you can use your words, unlike in game.

Thanks

What were your thoughts on the Greensboro reversal of the targeting call?

Do you think DPI/defensive holding has been called consistently on both teams so far today?
You think the powers that be at the ACC offense stay up at night thinking of ways to screw the juggernaut known as Syracuse football?

I’m an optimistic guy so it’s sad that I am already conceding a 4-3 record and hoping we come out healthy when we at least finish with 5 teams not remotely as good as the 3 now and the next two weeks. I guess that’s called being a Syracuse fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom