Clemson Gameday... | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure why I’m seeing this but anyone else seeing some of our defensive line rushers literally just standing there during the live play?
We're once again getting smoked on TOP. Doubled up. They're probably shot

7 would likely have been the dagger. Still, it’s a three possession game and our DBs are getting burned big. So, dagger is waiting basically

Didn't we just lose our two best defensive backs to better programs?
Villari transferred here from Michigan. He would have to sit a year. Not like the guy is Gronk.

I’m not sure why I’m seeing this but anyone else seeing some of our defensive line rushers literally just standing there during the live play?
Mush rush because Klubnik has escaped a few times.

7 would likely have been the dagger. Still, it’s a three possession game and our DBs are getting burned big. So, dagger is waiting basically
Gotta steal this one late off a couple Clemson mistakes.

Use the middle of the field not the sidelines this drive.

Then this

Then this was never going to be a game
I mean, has it been this far? Doesn’t mean if we played 10 times it’d be the same, but in this game, I dunno that we have 3 scores in us.

in this day of "portal ball" how can a program like clemson not have a kicker who's automatic from 40 ?

The refs are not costing us the game or out to get us. This narrative is crazy.

It's easy to say that when we're down 17 points. But you know damn well the calls are one-sided yet again and the calls against us have led to Clemson getting a redo to sustain drives and points and the non-calls have cost us points. If you're denying then then you're straight up lying. This is a one score game with fair calls. And yes we've done a lot wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom