Clemson Gameday... | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Devito had plenty of reasons to have a finger pointed at him.
Bad coaching, bad line, he had zero chance to succeed here and it doesn’t seem like too many other QBs do either outside a miracle season.

He’s a better QB than our guys at WR or OL. And it’s not close.

Nah I think they all aren’t good. GS is a fun football player with a lot of heart but he isn’t a QB

Looked like he is in…but was it a catch and did he make a “football move”. Two options to overturn

Last year felt different with the injuries. We’re banged up, but we were uniquely hurt last year.
I think it's overwhelmingly clear that all the injuries are because our players are wimps and have no heart. Apparently we target players with zero pain tolerance or competitive drive.

We lost a pre-season AA. We don’t have the luxury of being able to absorb that.
I actually think losing Johnson hurts worse. At this point, they can double Alford and watch our lower classman drop balls.

Sure would be nice if we could see the reviews. But they'll just come back from break with the call and we won't get to see yet again

Good things don't seem to be happening for us in this game. I didn't get a good look at the foot but I'm going to just assume it was on the line and Clemson keeps the ball.

Of course it couldn’t just be rolling normal to pick it up off the turf and run it in with no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom