Clemson Gameday... | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a good throw too. You can say it.

It was he makes a good throw every 5 passes or so like I said before that was one of his good ones for sure

Bad coaching, bad line, he had zero chance to succeed here and it doesn’t seem like too many other QBs do either outside a miracle season.
Look at the bright side. Those who lost out on -13 last week likely will make out on +7 this week.

We have bad WRs and bad OL and our coach might be a mannequin and you are blaming Shrader.
Good stuff right there.
Not for anything but are you really trying to pretend shrader hasn’t played a dogs**t game?

“Not a QB”

what a damn throw

is it fair to say he’s not an elite Top 10 QB, that he’s not a future NFL guy? Sure. But to say the kid can’t be a college QB is crazy
Jeff Beck made that throw

We have bad WRs and bad OL and our coach might be a mannequin and you are blaming Shrader.

Not for anything but are you really trying to pretend shrader hasn’t played a dogs**t game?
He’s been bad but the WR’s usually aren’t open, and if they are they usually drop it, and the pass protection has been bad. Tough circumstances for sure.

Nah. It’s not good. But people are putting WAY too much of the blame on him.

If we want to be competitive, none of our WRs should be seeing the field and our OL isn’t good.

How can you have pocket awareness when you don’t even have time to drop back three steps? Ridiculous the heat that dude gets.
I have no doubt that DeVito killed it in passing drills and practices, but he didn't have it in game situations.

He has a great arm, and I'm glad he's collecting an NFL PS paycheck

Trying to make this post And, shocker, service is awful. Noooo.

Rushing to the line and getting a false start is incredible horrible. Luckily a nice throw by GS after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom