Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT

Of course I am super excited for 9/14 but the game is not sold out. Not yet at least. I hope we get there, but it's up to the Athletic Department on this

I imagine 75% of the casual public has not even thought about tickets for this game. my wife was on the fence about going and didnt really want to commit this far out, so i commited for her. thats not the same as having her committed..

all the amateur stub hub scalpers will be on pins and needles for those first 2 SU games.

This above sums it up. A lot of futures betting on the game tix. A lot of the single game tix got gobbled up by the speculators and are now on the secondary market. There is alot of tix on the secondary market right now. Hopefully they end up getting bought by Syracuse fans at some point.

This glows without saying but that’s phenomenal news. Couldn’t hurt our chances of keeping Dino around for a bit as well. Also should help hoops recruitingnone would think. And that’s coming from an admitted leaf-raker.

Really do believe that for the first time since Coach Babers and his Staff have been here, they are finally going to hear what that term Loud House means. When it is full the Dome is as loud as any stadium in the country. A new generation of Syracuse Football Fans are going to experience first hand what a difference maker they are when the are up and yelling. A return of the twelfth man that has been missing since the late 1990's. This is indeed exciting times for Syracuse University Football and the increase in the crowd and noise level will become a recruiting tool. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!

Really do believe that for the first time since Coach Babers and his Staff have been here, they are finally going to hear what that term Loud House means. When it is full the Dome is as loud as any stadium in the country. A new generation of Syracuse Football Fans are going to experience first hand what a difference maker they are when the are up and yelling. A return of the twelfth man that has been missing since the late 1990's. This is indeed exciting times for Syracuse University Football and the increase in the crowd and noise level will become a recruiting tool. Go Orange!!!!
astonishing really.

When was the last time we sold out a game?
The 2003 Notre Dame was the last sellout. Walter Reyes(RIP) 4 TD game.
I believe GRob’s first game against WVU was close.
It was a legit over 45k for that game.

If we get gameday this will be a sellout for sure. Already as we sit here in May the minimum crowd will be like 43k IMO, no shot it’s less then that. So I would say we will sell out or be within 2k of it for sure.

If we get gameday this will be a sellout for sure. Already as we sit here in May the minimum crowd will be like 43k IMO, no shot it’s less then that. So I would say we will sell out or be within 2k of it for sure.
The students will show up for this one. The Freshmen will be the largest amount. This will be an easy game to get them there. The key is will half of them return for WMU and Holy Cross? Not sure about that.

The students will show up for this one. The Freshmen will be the largest amount. This will be an easy game to get them there. The key is will half of them return for WMU and Holy Cross? Not sure about that.

will half of the non students return for wmu and holy cross?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom