Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

wow like half the seats they just released are gone already !!!!

They are just hidden, almost positive unless it was a mistake. They are doing the every other row treatment. Could have been a mistake in computer entry though.

Ahhh those $90 seats. Tough sale for those and was surprised at how many we thought were spoken for.

They just took a hold off in section 317, 318, 320, 321. What were they thinking? Why wouldnt they have made those tickets available earlier??
It looks like those may have been the seats living social deal had, cause I sit in 317 and now some of the seats I saw in my section that were available through living social are showing up through the suathletics ticket master link...

strange how they seem to get creative to sell tickets when the games are selling well and do so little when games are struggling .. the BC/WAKE/PITT games are empty.. They should have offered some deals to get bodies in the seats for those games and then tried to push the sales later.. 2-1 deals might have cost them some money but earned a bunch of good will and helped get the seats filled. the Clemson game was always the big one and it should have been used more to fill out the seats.

I think you'll see a lot of fb/hoops deals for those other games. The Clemson game was assumed to be a big crowd based on the 1st ACC game, Homecoming, and Clemson's expected success.

it feels like they hoped to drib drabbing the tickets they tried to create a demand and hoped it will feed on itself.. in someways maybe it did. but by also coming up with last minute deals they also create an expectation and maybe probably wait hoping to get a better deal. they almost always reward those who wait instead of those who commit early and usually pay more.

I keep refreshing and refreshing but they still haven't released the rest of the parking spots in the Fine Lot... ;)

Walk-up sales tomorrow could be good. Just won't know until kickoff (or most likely 3:45-4ish because most people can't bother to arrive on time).

Au contraire mon ami my former next door neighbor cited the get a life comment as the reason he dropped 4 season tickets and has stayed away from the football program. That coupled with the decade that we went through convinced him to stay away. A relative is married to a life-long football supporter, he canceled his packet of season tickets after that remark. Over the years I have dealt with many athletes in various sports and they hardened their attitude against Syracuse University after those remarks and the smugness that the AD showed toward this "one horse town."

Related: The Syracuse Chiefs just moved the Simone's out of the front office. The reasons are many but one remark stood out. Bill Dutch, the spokesperson for the BOT said, "Now if you ask someone at the ballpark a question, you will get a polite reply and be helped. Treated like a valued customer. There are times at the Dome when personnel can treat customers rudely. Most are great people but those with the bad attitudes need to be weeded out.
The chancellor, and Jake's attitude at the time stating all we could expect was to be on the cusp of the top 25, and occasionally in the top 10, set a lot of people off. It made people think we were a small time operation, and turned off a lot of fans, Jake should have stepped down a few years earlier. The important thing tomorrow is everyone get into the dome, and their seat before kickoff, be on your feet cheering the team as they come out before the game. Be loud and proud during the game, and let the Clemson fans know, yes we are a football school, and the players will know too. Every Orange fan needs to leave tomorrow's game a little bit hoarse, means we've yelled loud enough.

The game will be sold out either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Wouldn't it be grand to walk up to the stadium seeing makeshift signs at the ticket booths "Game Sold Out" and no one is inside any of them!

Perhaps. Although P failed to recruit well at UCONN with some of the best facilities in the east.

Jim Lersch said on his radio show that his sources at the University said that Pasqualoni lost interest in recruiting late in his tenure here and thought he could win games with the X's and O's so he concentrated on that. Of course he's the one who said that people on hill were telling him that Clemson might have 20,000 fans here. :rolleyes:

Walk-up sales tomorrow could be good. Just won't know until kickoff (or most likely 3:45-4ish because most people can't bother to arrive on time).

People arrive fine. It's a mess getting to the dome, it's a mess tailgating all over creation including places where you have to shuttle to the dome, and it's a mess getting in with the long lines due to waning people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The game will be sold out either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Wouldn't it be grand to walk up to the stadium seeing makeshift signs at the ticket booths "Game Sold Out" and no one is inside any of them!

Won't be tonight with 2-3,000 tix still left. Need to get under 2k tonight to have a chance with walk ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't be tonight with 2-3,000 tix still left. Need to get under 2k tonight to have a chance with walk ups.

I think the walk-up crowd will be huge tomorrow.

I think the walk-up crowd will be huge tomorrow.

What did the walk up crowd for the G Rob Minnesota game look like?

What did the walk up crowd for the G Rob Minnesota game look like?

They were all deviants, zombies and people that we woken up from under bridges. Worst part was that some of them were sitting next to me. They smelled.

They were all deviants, zombies and people that we woken up from under bridges. Worst part was that some of them were sitting next to me. They smelled.

Diversity.

CUSU - come on its 8:30 pm - we need a ticket update! Sell Out baby!

CUSU - come on its 8:30 pm - we need a ticket update! Sell Out baby!

I will be doing one in a little while.. Not as close to a sellout after they opened up a few sections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom