Clemson's McDaniels | Syracusefan.com

Clemson's McDaniels

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
He's a warrior. Hope Clemson pulls it out just for his sake - kid keeps battling.

I thought he'd cause havoc in the middle of the zone

Me too but I saw him only make 2 shots from there. He's very active, they run a motion offense and don't really park anyone in one spot except their big. I think they realized when we would move Christmas up to cover McDaniels that they don't have any other huge threat to really take advantage.

Last edited:
Me too but I saw him only make 2 shots from there. He's very active, they run a motion offense and don't really park anyone in one spot except their big. I think they realized when we would move Christmas up to cover McDaniels that they don't have any other huge threat toreally take advantage.
He plays waaay bigger than 6'6". Fun player to watch and only a junior.

David Teel ‏@DavidTeelatDP 2m
MT @ESPNStatsInfo: Clemson's K.J. McDaniels is 1st ACC player w/30 pts, 10 rebs & 5 blocks in game since Maryland's Lonny Baxter in 2000.

At 6'6 he's leading the ACC in blocks. He's 5th in scoring, 7th in rebounds and FG%, 4th in free throw %. Great stat stuffer and only a junior.

I came away really impressed w/ him after Sunday's game. He's gonna be perhaps acc POY next year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom