Coach K Retiring | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Coach K Retiring

I wonder if the AD at Pitt is a nervous guy at this moment !
Capel has sucked, no way he gets a shot at it regardless of the "family" stuff. Based on his previous stops Capel to Duke would be a gift to us and the other ACC teams. He hasn't done better than 12th in the ACC and 4th in the Big 12, and all that after dropping bags and getting busted. Would loooove Capel to Duke

He's going to PBO, no? I mean, IU offered him the world and he passed. I don't think he wants to deal with recruiting and now he gets to be head of ops for one of the most storied NBA teams with two all stars under 25.
Colin Cowherd just had a rare lucid thought on the Stevens situation. Boston knew that colleges were pursuing him and they needed to do something to retain him. This locks him in the building and like you said, he doesn't have to go on the recruiting trail.

Colin Cowherd just had a rare lucid thought on the Stevens situation. Boston knew that colleges were pursuing him and they needed to do something to retain him. This locks him in the building and like you said, he doesn't have to go on the recruiting trail.
I always felt he loved college more, I would be stunned if he didn't take another run at some point.

I think this has been in the works, tbh. If you go back and look at what they've said with regard to keeping Brad in the org, it's never been specifically to keep him as HC.

I, personally, don't think he was ever going back to college unless he absolutely had to.

I think Brad can just leverage the colleges for more money, but in reality, he was never going back to dealing with the portal and 16 and 17 year olds in recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom