Coach P may never make it back to the dome???? | Syracusefan.com

Coach P may never make it back to the dome????

we won't be in the ACC next year though.

I mean really who cares? P is an old washed up has been at this point.. The guy is old and should retire, he's making a fool out of himself at this point if he thinks he can recapture his success at Syracuse.

Coach P may never make it to the dome...but it has nothing to do with our move to the ACC.

The way P&D are coaching, they may not make it through the season.

Coach P may never make it to the dome...but it has nothing to do with our move to the ACC.

The way P&D are coaching, they may not make it through the season.

Donnie McNabb and Dwight Freeney ain't walking through that door, those two pretty much taked an extra 6 years on P's career. Stick in a fork in those two. Essentially, the two of them were fired, their system was yesterday's news, then they go to the NFL for 5-6 years and they comeback with more paralysis by analysis... wow. I can only imagine what D's laptop looks like now

It wouldn't shock me if Pitt and Syracuse have are stuck another year now that TCU left. The Big East was counting on 8 conference games next year, and now that they only have 7 members on the books unless the Big East can get 3 teams in the conference for next year which is highly doubtful the P&D show will get their one return visit to the Dome. TCU's defection while I don't blame them was the death nail in us getting out for the next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom