Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash

I think the former Texas tech guy ends up at Ville

Possible although as HC he only averaged 6 wins a year and never had a winning B12 conference record. The Louisville "free board" posters seem to like Day (which I don't see happening), Fickell, and Satterfield.

Another Kingsbury rumor is him being Mack's OC at UNC. That would be some coaching coup - Mack as HC, Chizik as DC, and Kingsley as OC.

Ouch, everyone should be worried about holding on to their highly regarded North Carolina verbals if that happens.

Cheers,
Neil

Possible although as HC he only averaged 6 wins a year and never had a winning B12 conference record. The Louisville "free board" posters seem to like Day (which I don't see happening), Fickell, and Satterfield.

Another Kingsbury rumor is him being Mack's OC at UNC. That would be some coaching coup - Mack as HC, Chizik as DC, and Kingsley as OC.

Ouch, everyone should be worried about holding on to their highly regarded North Carolina verbals if that happens.

Cheers,
Neil
Thought he was referring to Leach as the former TTech coach L'ville would go after.

Cheers,
Neil
If so, can see there being tension b/w Chizik and Kingsbury to be the successor

If so, can see there being tension b/w Chizik and Kingsbury to be the successor

I'd give Chizik the slight edge in that department, although I love Kingsbury offense. Chizik at least has a NC under his belt even it was mainly off of Tuberville's recruits.

Cheers,
Neil

Thought he was referring to Leach as the former TTech coach L'ville would go after.

Might have been, but I haven't heard too much about Leach on the Louisville board whereas there was some interest when it was announced that TTU fired Kingsbury. So my mind went right to Kingsbury. Now there is a rumor out there that Leach may be interested in the TTU job.

Cheers,
Neil

Hackett gets canned by Doug

Attachments

• 5939D9D8-4116-4826-98D3-6A6031FBD761.jpeg
    5939D9D8-4116-4826-98D3-6A6031FBD761.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 27
Wasn't Sanford a "hot" name in our last search? I recall seeing that name here a lot

@Babers come on home
You say I don't say much that makes sense. Well listen here, do you know how much people on this board would HATE Clemson, Dino and You if he went to coach down there. They'ed probably forget about how much they hate Marrone and Shafer and Robinson to just focus on hating all things Clemson.

You say I don't say much that makes sense. Well listen here, do you know how much people on this board would HATE Clemson, Dino and You if he went to coach down there. They'ed probably forget about how much they hate Marrone and Shafer and Robinson to just focus on hating all things Clemson.
Totally and completely disagree with you.

If Dino leaves - I'll be completely bummed. But I won't disparage him. He's done precisely what he's been asked to do. And I won't blame him for taking over a Blue Blood program.

Unlike Shafer - who killed our program.
Unlike Gerg - who killed our program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom