Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel 2018 sponsored by Chris Ash

Funny that you thought about gbo here. Me, I was daydreaming about Babers accomplishing something similar to Dabo over the next 8-10 years and him making a similar response to our fans about being upset with a 21 point win over a rival like Pitt or BC.

:rolling:

Fans will be fans.

Cheers,
Neil
Shhh...@gbo and I have a thing going on

Last edited:
Reactions: gbo
Dabo's making $7 mil plus per year. He has every advantage a coach could ever want. I'm not saying he's wrong (he's not wrong), but he should toughen up a little bit.

Dabo's making $7 mil plus per year. He has every advantage a coach could ever want. I'm not saying he's wrong (he's not wrong), but he should toughen up a little bit.
Eh - Clemson should be kissing his butt. Things can (and do) fall apart very quickly - look at FSU post Jimbo. And Florida post Meyers. And USC post Carroll.

Eh - Clemson should be kissing his butt. Things can (and do) fall apart very quickly - look at FSU post Jimbo. And Florida post Meyers. And USC post Carroll.
Nick Saban wins another NC.
Saban takes the Green Bay Packers HC job and has Aaron Rodgers and boatload of draft picks.
Dabo goes back to Alabama.

Who replaces Dabo???

Re: Chizik at UNC.

He was their DC for the 2015 and 2016 seasons. It didn't seem like many of their fans were brokenhearted when he left. Maybe because they thought he'd make them even better than they were? He did cut back their points allowed by about 14 per game by the end of 2016, though.

F$U waas having problems even before Jimbo left. To me, their poor play in the OL was the reason Francois got hurt. Both lines were very strong for them "back in the day".

Nick Saban wins another NC.
Saban takes the Green Bay Packers HC job and has Aaron Rodgers and boatload of draft picks.
Dabo goes back to Alabama.

Who replaces Dabo???
Venables?

Clay Helton just started the bus, lined up his staff of coaches with no guaranteed money, and ran them over. Backed the bus up, repositioned the bodies, and ran them over again.

Holy cats.

always tough to put together a good staff when you are pretty much a lame duck or a dead man walking, no coach wants to move for a year unless they get paid through the nose. I could see a guy like Kingsbury taking over as OC if they pay him big $$. He has some LA in him for sure

Baltimore Sun speculating that if Maryland hired Alabama OC Mike Locksley that it's a good possibility Jalen Hurts follows him to College Park.

He'll be a grad transfer and eligible to play immediately.

Bowling Green has announced that Boston College offensive coordinator Scott Loeffler has been hired to lead the program.

:confused:
This hire could really hurt Addazzio. Loeffler did a nice jobs as as BC's OC.

But it's not "Clemson" (who i take to be the administration, high-level boosters, etc.). It's probably the very, very tiny minority of internet blowhards. Dabo can't get past that? That's all I'm saying. Some of that $7m is compensation for the fact that he is a lightening rod subject to some harsh, and at times unfounded, criticism. I digress.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom