Colgate Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Game Thread...

Theres no defending it anymore we need a coaching change, my god this is horrific

I get nervous every time Solomon runs to set a pick. Picks suck; it ain’t box.

3 first half goals. Against Colgate.

All good, just having a nightmare.
66AD96BD-DB34-4A77-931D-B0344C446324.gif

Desko needs to dust off his 80's and 90's playbooks. Let the team run in transition, don't sit around letting Colgate get set. It kills in hoops and it kills in lacrosse. We can outrun Colgate but we are simply letting them get west and not using speed to our advantage.

Then we set up an offense where nobody moves away from the ball. Their defense has yet to break a sweat.

Maybe it's just first game jitters...maybe...hopefully...

its not, its Colgate. If this was Albany or Cornell ok maybe but a rebuilding Colgate team, that just doesn't work.

Works for Denver

Not a fan. They’re good if a team is desperate to get a shutoff scorer the ball or a favorable matchup on a shorty but I hate picks at X.

Desko needs to dust off his 80's and 90's playbooks. Let the team run in transition, don't sit around letting Colgate get set. It kills in hoops and it kills in lacrosse. We can outrun Colgate but we are simply letting them get west and not using speed to our advantage.

Then we set up an offense where nobody moves away from the ball. Their defense has yet to break a sweat.
I think he forgot to practice under a shot clock. Looks like we are still wanting to play four corners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom