Colgate Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Game Thread...

17-9 Gate on Gbs
25-12 Gate shooting
Gate 7 of 11 at the X

That was a difficult first half to watch to say the least.

Colgate looks fluent and free, we’re playing bunched together no spacing.
Has the attack even taken a shot yet this half???

We seem to always be in the wrong spot for facepff as well and can’t pick a ground ball up.

And I saw it before it was mentioned but we were trying to hit rather than go for the ground ball.

That was a difficult first half to watch to say the least.

Colgate looks fluent and free, we’re playing bunched together no spacing.
Has the attack even taken a shot yet this half???

We seem to always be in the wrong spot for facepff as well and can’t pick a ground ball up.

And I saw it before it was mentioned but we were trying to hit rather than go for the ground ball.

Naz lax I think made an excellent point about Colgates spacing and passing both were excellent. Syracuse looks lost on offense, everyone is bunched together and we keep making these bizarre passes like were tryign to run out the clock or something. The lack of talent in the starting attack is appaling. I have had enough of Voigt and Solomon already get Cook and Berkman or Seebold or somebody out there. We need help at attack desperately. I knew we would miss Dordevic but we look lost without him.

D and faceoff have been less then stellar but I can't wrap my mind around how bad we look offensively. What the hell have we been doing the last 2 months??

Flag down and Solomon charges into 3 guys, why???

Attacking builds pressure on the opposing D and confidence in the O.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom