Colgate Gameday... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that we win going away but don’t get too cocky from this. Lots to work on and still a lot of positives.

Upside is that we’re stomping a crummy team.

Downside is that we’re playing really ragged.

I think the latter is just how it’s always going to be under Dino. It never changes, just have to overcome it.
Agreed. Not sure dino is ever going to make it look super pretty and clean for us. But if we get some wins that’s not the end of the world.

i can live with the late pick. not like he intentionally grounded it on 4th down .

second half will be audition time for anyone who wants to see the field conference.

Agreed. Not sure dino is ever going to make it look super pretty and clean for us. But if we get some wins that’s not the end of the world.
Yup, it’s the Ws that matter.

Dino adds a degree of difficulty to that, since he clearly is unable to get the team to play sound fundamental football.

But it can be overcome if we make chunk plays and force turnovers.

As long as he doesn’t just turn and handoff for the entire half. I hope he does feast, or at least shows a bit of what he is capable of.
I can’t remember the last time we had a running QB that played the whole season relatively healthy. Probably McNabb. So, yeah - we need Wilson to be ready to go. Play it like it’s 0-0 in terms of play calling.

I'm Zach and Syracuse Football is Tyson. Every single year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom