Colgate Gameday... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if anyone else has noticed but OG has been limping a bit since his first catch in the 1st quarter. Limping a bit worse after that TD catch. I say take him out. This games not gonna be close. Can’t have him getting hurt

I did see that wonder if he tweaked his ankle a little.

Idk if anyone else has noticed but OG has been limping a bit since his first catch in the 1st quarter. Limping a bit worse after that TD catch. I say take him out. This games not gonna be close. Can’t have him getting hurt
Looks fine on sideline

Lots of depth on defense. Like to see that.

I know the OL isn't crushing it, but feels like we have some depth there unlike past years. Odd that Ellis didn't get tapped in with Moore unavailable...

I think Cuse is going to have a winning record against Colgate tomorrow! :)

Does anyone else get 47 ads per game for NYC Revealed on Cheddar? It’s slowly driving me insane.

Folks let the 1sts play into the 3rd then take them out. We pull our guys too early. Oregon is up 60 points in the 3rd and still playing their starters

Folks let the 1sts play into the 3rd then take them out. We pull our guys too early. Oregon is up 60 points in the 3rd and still playing their starters
Yeah I like giving the first team one series after halftime, to get them used to making those halftime adjustments.

But if they pull them soon I won’t argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom