College Football Sim League | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Signings do not start for a few more days. If he is green and you offer a scholly on signing day, he should sign with you unless someone at the last cycle snipes him! Right now they will not sign. You need to hope that no one else starts recruiting him. This is where it gets interesting. Do you pour more money into him? Or do you just hang on and hope no one else recruits him. It is real tough, and that is where you need to decide about his status. Is he on your must have list or a plan B or C type of guy?

how much does attitude mean in the game? "he has a bit of an ego" "extremely jealous person" "committed to his long-time girlfriend" "bad temper, cant control himself"

am I going to have to worry about this guy busting off his old lady's turn signal lever?

Question:

Has anyone tried recruiting on their iPhone? Might miss the 6 pm cycle if I can't...

I did, works just fine. No internet at the house, to far out of town. Iphone is all I have at home. really easy to use

Whats the premise? Make up a college, then recruit real or fake dudes? How do they play each other?

real college, start out in D3. recruit fake dudes. the computer sims the games, based on the players you have, your game plan, and all that jazz. I'd get into it more, but I'm in a heated recruiting battle with BK. I gotto round of some coeds to send to ol boys house

I did, works just fine. No internet at the house, to far out of town. Iphone is all I have at home. really easy to use

Great. Have a pesky "little brother's HS graduation and subsequent family dinner" to attend to. They clearly don't have my priorities in mind here.

how much does attitude mean in the game? "he has a bit of an ego" "extremely jealous person" "committed to his long-time girlfriend" "bad temper, cant control himself"

am I going to have to worry about this guy busting off his old lady's turn signal lever?

Hope these aren't a big issue. Mostly ignored stuff like this, although some of the messages from the players are hilarious.

real college, start out in D3. recruit fake dudes. the computer sims the games, based on the players you have, your game plan, and all that jazz. I'd get into it more, but I'm in a heated recruiting battle with BK. I gotto round of some coeds to send to ol boys house
Haha awesome

Not sure if answered:

Once you put money into recruiting that money is gone...whether it is for trips, calls, schollies, whatever...

you can , and put them on a watch list. but you cant recruit
So can you scout via spending recruiting funds, or is it just like populating the watch list... all you can base decisions on is ratings... Meaning, can you get scouting reports?