College Football Sim League | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Anxiously awaiting the next round.. 40 mins.

I'm right there with you man. I'm sitting at a music festival and still find myself checking my phone every few minutes to see if I can recruit yet.

I hired a new contractor last week. She was using my computer to do some training. I told her she had to be off by 3:15, I have recruiting to do

Is there any way to see what user people you are competing with for a player?
When you click on a recruits name, underneath the picture it says which teams that player is considering. Click the team name and it pulls up the team window. You can tell from there if the team is SIM AI or user.

When you pull up the player card it will show what schools he is interested in on the right. Click on the school and it will pull up another window, the schools window, and it will tell you who the coach is. It will either have a username, or say simcoach or w/e

If you go to the player profile it will show the schools they're considering, click on the schools and it will show the coaches name. Either SIM AI or whatever the username is.

When you pull up the player card it will show what schools he is interested in on the right. Click on the school and it will pull up another window, the schools window, and it will tell you who the coach is. It will either have a username, or say simcoach or w/e
Beat me to it by seconds lol

I'm feeling really good in some areas, but a little worried in some others. We will see, alot of time left. I might have to start making up rumors about Hartwick

I'm feeling really good in some areas, but a little worried in some others. We will see, alot of time left. I might have to start making up rumors about Hartwick

:eek:

:mad:

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

So who is gonna knock off Plymouth St. this year? They have won the last 16 straight conference championships.